Bronchiosaurus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I get that. But as I stated the jump from a Badlands to a Wildtrak gets you Sasquatch, 2.7, auto and I forgot the hard top for under $7k. I just can't see the Sasquatch being as high as some people think. Or maybe the Wildtrak is the most absolutely bang for the buck with everything packaged in.
We shall see, Here's hoping!
Sponsored

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

:oops: They're 20 minutes from my house...
So what I'm READING HERE is.... @Laminar will pick up everyone's new Bronco from Granger, drive it out to us and not charge a delivery fee? I'm in!! ?

Laminar

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cougar
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I don’t think the manual is available on the Base 4-door. That would explain the more significant price increase.
What's the source on that?

Laminar

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cougar
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So what I'm READING HERE is.... @Laminar will pick up everyone's new Bronco from Granger, drive it out to us and not charge a delivery fee? I'm in!! ?
If anyone wants a ride from the airport to the dealership, I'll pick you up in a sweet Lincoln with a 2.7 EcoBoost...better than getting an Uber Kia Soul! And the only payment I'll require is a ride in the Bronco!

Timsvtgen1

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Audi Q3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What's the source on that?
I heard that rumor too but theres a few videos on YouTube that (Falsely) claim that one being Long MacArthur Ford of Selina KS. They always make great videos so its kinda surprising they bungled that fact up.

Sponsored

SamG

Black Diamond
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford's website. The 10-speed automatic is optional on the two door Base, but it is standard on the 4-door base.

Ford Bronco 2021 BRONCO PRICE LIST – MSRP & Dealer Invoice Pricing Transmission.PNG
I am hoping that is not accurate.

It wouldn't really (to my knowledge) cost ford anything to offer the manual standard on the 4dr base if its already on the 2dr base...

Though they may be counting on the majority of hardcore off roaders going for the 2dr to begin with

Laminar

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cougar
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ford's website. The 10-speed automatic is optional on the two door Base, but it is standard on the 4-door base.
INTERESTING.

So based on the price list in the OP, 4 door is a $2495 MSRP premium over every single model except base, where it's a $4700 premium ($4195 on FE). If you take out the $2495 four door premium from the base 4 door MSRP, you come up with a $2205 upcharge for the automatic over the manual.

Sponsored

atonge40

Base
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I am hoping that is not accurate.

It wouldn't really (to my knowledge) cost ford anything to offer the manual standard on the 4dr base if its already on the 2dr base...

Though they may be counting on the majority of hardcore off roaders going for the 2dr to begin with
I am too, but based on the price increase from 2 to 4 doors, I think it is accurate.

Timsvtgen1

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Audi Q3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

INTERESTING.

So based on the price list in the OP, 4 door is a $2495 MSRP premium over every single model except base, where it's a $4700 premium ($4195 on FE). If you take out the $2495 four door premium from the base 4 door MSRP, you come up with a $2205 upcharge for the automatic over the manual.
And with all the talk of the 2.7 being a $1000 upcharge on the Ranger, can we then at least assume (temporarily of course), to go from 2.3 MT to 2.7 Auto is about $3205?

Administrator

Heritage
Administrator
Staff member
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Here is the Bronco Sport price list showing pricing for packages and options. Added to the first post also. This should give an idea for what is possible on the big Bronco.

You can also find the Bronco Sport order guide and price list at BroncoSportForum.

Ford Bronco 2021 BRONCO PRICE LIST – MSRP & Dealer Invoice Pricing 2021-bronco-sport-price-list-pricing-packages-options-accessories-msrp-invoice-dealer
Sponsored

Last edited: