First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ford bronco black diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Congratulations! I’m glad your dealer got you back up and running. (y)

For others experiencing similar problems and reading this thread while troubleshooting, be sure to check fuse #12 (7.5A) in the Body Control Module Fuse Box (under the steering wheel), because it protects the gateway module and climate control system. If that fuse blows, both the gateway module and the climate control system would be inoperable.
Thank god it was a pretty simple part I was told some modules take 3 to 4 weeks to get in and if you’re not under warranty and your gateway module breaks it’ll break the bank it was a 3000 dollar bill thank god for a warranty
Sponsored

OP
OP

Blackbronco1

Black Diamond
First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
One more thing I’d like to post on things I’ve learned during this experience 1. If your battery dies don’t open doors you don’t have to the windows will get stuck outside the window frame not good 2. When you don’t have dash working you have to sit in the car in neutral to winch it on the flat bed if you open the door it goes into park not fun 3. If your battery is dead put a jump pack on or you can’t get it in neutral

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

One more thing I’d like to post on things I’ve learned during this experience 1. If your battery dies don’t open doors you don’t have to the windows will get stuck outside the window frame not good 2. When you don’t have dash working you have to sit in the car in neutral to winch it on the flat bed if you open the door it goes into park not fun 3. If your battery is dead put a jump pack on or you can’t get it in neutral
For future reference, there is a procedure in the Owner's Manual for manually releasing the Brake Shift Interlock. It's detailed here.

For those who don’t want to dig through the links, it’s covered in the Owners Manual on the following pages…

0680FE39-8124-491A-ABC9-465F20227A5D.jpeg
ACFAA618-34C5-4C48-8909-BEEE0482612B.jpeg

Woods Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Wildtrac
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My Bronco also had a bad Gateway Module. Got it replaced yesterday and picked up this morning.

67C46D7A-DADE-45E7-9941-9C229BBF3301.jpeg

OP
OP

Blackbronco1

Black Diamond
First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My Bronco also had a bad Gateway Module. Got it replaced yesterday and picked up this morning.

Ford Bronco 2021 ford bronco no dash lights no start 67C46D7A-DADE-45E7-9941-9C229BBF3301
Crazy I had around the same amount of miles when mine took a crap and it sucks to break down but wow they got you in and out fast
Sponsored