Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford SVT Lightning
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

That’s frustrating. So sorry you’re having these issues with your Bronco. It’s one of these things we are waiting so long for we just want to enjoy it once it comes. Hope they can get it figured out soon for you.
Not mine, I was just helping OP out with the answer since I saw the WT sticker on the fender. But I agree, I hate to see guys having issues with their Broncos, so frustraiting!
Sponsored

osoblanco

Badlands
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sorry to hear about the problems, I hope they get it straightened out and get you back on the road (and off the road).

OP
OP
Woods Bronco

Woods Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Wildtrac
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Good morning! Can you send over a private message with your VIN and the name/location of your local Ford dealer? I would like to see what I can do to assist with your Bronco's loss of power.
Sent you a private message.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Woods Bronco

Woods Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
And you just had the fuel pump replaced a few weeks ago ?
Yes. I was without my Bronco for just over a month and now this happens. Making me seriously concerned to go anywhere where a tow truck could not easily get to me.

OP
OP
Woods Bronco

Woods Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Loose battery cables? Loose fuse?
We disconnected the battery when the tow truck driver was there and reconnected it and that did not do anything and we also checked the fuses under the hood at least and they seemed all be fine. The tow truck driver was just as baffled as I was that the lack of response from the vehicle when trying to jump it.

2020FordRaptor

Wildtrak
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
OP
OP
Woods Bronco

Woods Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Sponsored

mini4mw

Badlands
First Name
W
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well that's where I'd tell the techs to start when it gets towed in. That really stinks.
If its under warranty you need to ask for a new battery as well since it most likely killed it too.

cyoungk

Big Bend
First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
We disconnected the battery when the tow truck driver was there and reconnected it and that did not do anything and we also checked the fuses under the hood at least and they seemed all be fine. The tow truck driver was just as baffled as I was that the lack of response from the vehicle when trying to jump it.
The fuse box has 3 terminal connectors that sit below the visible fuse box. I've found those terminal connectors are fickle and prone to somehow loosen if the bolts aren't tightened just perfectly.
If even one of those terminal connectors aren't in correctly, the entire car goes black. Just my personal experience but maybe worth looking at.

Disconnect battery, open and disassemble fuse box and reassemble again while making sure the 3 connectors are fully seated and pulled up into the fuse box.

mocktheworld

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1990 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I had a similar issue exactly two weeks after I picked mine up. went out to leave for work and the car was "dead" wouldn't crank or anything. towed away by ford and wound up being the gateway module. it took the dealership 5 weeks to get it back to me.

WonkyBronky

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Wildtrak, '20 Raptor, Porsches, track cars
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Total BS issues on these vehicles, and should absolutely not happen.
Dangerous and a matter of time before a fatal incident where the vehicle shuts off in the wrong place.

OP
OP
Woods Bronco

Woods Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I got the call from the Ford service guy and they confirmed it was a bad gateway. They mentioned my accessories I’ve added but came up short of blaming it on them. I’ve have an ARB air compressor, winch, and some lights that have all been installed by techs at a local shop. I’m glad I’m not having to fight them over warranty this time like I did with my failed fuel pump.

I should be picking up tomorrow.
Sponsored