2022 Bronco new interior choices?

Jmax

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
So I have come to terms with a 7/14 res that I likely end up with a 22. I have seen that there will likely be a green color added but other designs won’t likely change. How about offering the WT with all black interior instead of that hideous sand two tone! Or at the least get ride if the ugly cheap looking colored sticking on the seats if the BL!!! How many petition signatures would it take to get Ford to listen?
Sponsored

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I hope they don’t offer the all black interior and then only make it leather. It needs to be MGV.

1) cheapest and least complicated fix is to use neutral stitching for ‘22. The grab handles can be fixed easy.

2) most popular option would be to offer the Nintendo concept interior in MGV. Put that as an option on the Badlands and I will shut the bleep up 🤣😂🤣

Orf

Wildtrak
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Flex, 2017 F-250, 2018 Sienna
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

How many petition signatures would it take to get Ford to listen?
Thanks. That was the best laugh I've had this morning.

Sponsored

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m hoping they go away from black. I’d love if I could get my Big Bend with zero black inside. All tan please!
Ya I agree. Too many all black interiors. Too common and too boring...

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I think they need a lighter color interior choice in the MGV.

F OR D

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD Green Machine
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If they are smart they de-package and just offer cloth, mgv, and leather and then a few colorways for an upgrade cost. so dumb to tie option to model but i get the high/low end for overall price. most build sites let you choose stock or upgrade and then 2-3 color options...

Heffe66413

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ya I agree. Too many all black interiors. Too common and too boring...
I’m boring and love black. It’s classy and doesn’t show dirt.. As it ages, the creases are less noticeable than a tan interior. And yes - I have had both - all tan on a bmv and all black on my Ford 150.

Sponsored

WatchYourSix

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST, 2021 Bronco, 2022 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I hope they don’t offer the all black interior and then only make it leather. It needs to be MGV.

1) cheapest and least complicated fix is to use neutral stitching for ‘22. The grab handles can be fixed easy.

2) most popular option would be to offer the Nintendo concept interior in MGV. Put that as an option on the Badlands and I will shut the bleep up 🤣😂🤣
The Nintendo interior concept was cloth and it looked great but honestly, it might not look as good in MGV. I'm all for MGV interiors offered on other trims though.

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m boring and love black. It’s classy and doesn’t show dirt.. As it ages, the creases are less noticeable than a tan interior. And yes - I have had both - all tan on a bmv and all black on my Ford 150.
Yep and that is your opinion... black is boring and simple.. for me it shows dirt, swirls, scratches easy...u do u...

Yamahamer

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I DETEST black interiors....make me feel like I'm in a tomb. At my age I'll be in a tomb soon enough. A light colored interior makes the vehicle feel more roomy and adds loads of visibility when you are trying to find something you dropped.

To the poster who said that black doesn't show dirt as much, I beg to differ. Interior of my Rubicon is black (like all Jeeps) and any dust/dirt shows up prominently...tan/brown dirt versus the black.

Look at the photo in my avatar...that's the color of dirt around here and I'd love to see a Bronco with interior and exterior colors that are similar. A color like Toyota's "Sand" would be perfect.

Scohin

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Have the same two interior color choices across the board (One dark, one light), with leather available in OBX and Badlands. And MGV in Badlands and BD
Sponsored