stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’m hoping they go away from black. I’d love if I could get my Big Bend with zero black inside. All tan please!
Considering that the highest concentration of broncos are going to California and Texas, you would think that Ford would offer several interior color choices other than black, especially for the Badlands which is going to see the most duty in the hottest places such as California's Death Valley which holds the record for the hottest place on earth. Please bring tan!!!
Sponsored

Slyder

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 KTM 1290R
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I'm curious as to what the 'special' interior for the Heritage is, but because of the whole modular top delay and Webasto situation, it looks like M.Y '23 and I really doubt I want to wait that long.

My 99'd order is for a Wildtrak, yet I really dislike light tan on interiors. I have ideas floating thru my head about a mix-n-match from some factory pieces and Katzkin and/or interior recoloring with Colorbond/SEM.

I'm just going to sit back, collect info, and watch what the Aftermarket brings. It's all I can really do at the moment, sadly.

OP
OP

Jmax

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
My point is, they should offer all the interiors on all the trims. One of the biggest things they Market is modularity. Well how about the interior as well. If I’m paying 60+k I want to choose and I choose no cheap looking orange thread on my seat.

OP
OP

Jmax

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Yes like, orange and area51, 🤮 . But I don’t like black or grey paint with mic. I think it looks cheap… so torn on this

Architect

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So I have come to terms with a 7/14 res that I likely end up with a 22. I have seen that there will likely be a green color added but other designs won’t likely change. How about offering the WT with all black interior instead of that hideous sand two tone! Or at the least get ride if the ugly cheap looking colored sticking on the seats if the BL!!! How many petition signatures would it take to get Ford to listen?
JMAX:
I’m with you! The only reason I haven’t placed my order is because I’m praying they offer the black interior (mainly dashboard) on any model other than FE. There’s a good reason why black is common; it’s beautiful!
I drove a WT yesterday and the tan dash is ugly. If there was an all tan interior, however, that would look ok.
My first choice would be all black interior & exterior with diamond stitched upholstery
#broncoarchitect

Sponsored

lobbs611

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Or at the least get ride if the ugly cheap looking colored sticking on the seats if the BL!!!
I'mma be heated if they remove the Active Orange trim from the Badlands. Add a neutral gray that's already available on one of the lower trims for the complainers, sure, but don't remove it.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I hope they don’t offer the all black interior and then only make it leather. It needs to be MGV.

1) cheapest and least complicated fix is to use neutral stitching for ‘22. The grab handles can be fixed easy.

2) most popular option would be to offer the Nintendo concept interior in MGV. Put that as an option on the Badlands and I will shut the bleep up 🤣😂🤣
As a person who is changing their 2021 order from a BD to a 2022 Badlands I stand behind the Nintendo interior statement!

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’ll take the Nintendo or any other light colored interior.

Where all the wheelers at? I find it hard to accept that anyone who actually wants an all black interior on an off roader has ever wheeled off road.

Last thing you’d ever want out West or down South; hell, maybe even Pac NWest is a dark interior; its too damn hot!

I’d love a light colored MGV. In fact, may end up paying for one in the aftermarket since I hate putting covers over seats since I’m not fond of cloth. Getting dust off of cloth isn’t fun, then there’s discoloration during washing.

rdass623

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road, Fiat 124 Abarth
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

too many choices will cause people's heads to explode. people cannot make a decision now, with a mere 7 trim levels. and one off road upgrade (SAS). people are now incapable of making a choice any more because of their envy of others. look at this forum and notice all the users with the strike throughs for their orders where they changed their minds on what they wanted. it seems like most on here have yet to "pull the trigger" and place their order. the trim levels should have reduced to three, and a true a-la-carte accessory menu should have been provided.

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
MGV for the WT please.

Sponsored

Machine Gun Fury

Wildtrak
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Outerbanks
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just lose the accent colors and the interiors are just fine to me they limit your color choices for the exterior
I agree with you. The least that they can do is get rid of the accent colors in the interior. Or at the very least let us pick out of the ones from all of the trims. The Eruption Green OBX floating around has the roast interior which looks great, but the accent color is blue. Who in the hell would like that?

Yamahamer

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I custom ordered my F150 just so I could have a tan interior. I want the same for my Bronco.

I've lived for years now with Wranglers with black interiors (no choice offered). I hate them. Not only do they show every bit of dust/dirt that touches them, they make me feel like I'm in a tomb. At my age I'll be in a tomb soon enough!

PNW_Salmon

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I custom ordered my F150 just so I could have a tan interior. I want the same for my Bronco.

I've lived for years now with Wranglers with black interiors (no choice offered). I hate them. Not only do they show every bit of dust/dirt that touches them, they make me feel like I'm in a tomb. At my age I'll be in a tomb soon enough!
My dad got a 21 F150 Lariat in Guard green with the tan interior and it is a *nice* looking vehicle! I like tan and brown interiors too-especially pairs well with earth colors, and this green and roast look like a killer combo.
Sponsored