Sponsored

Does your dual AC Bronco have temperature numbers on the knob?

• Total voters

Mean Red GT

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 Door Badlands/2016 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Before everyone begins freaking out, this is NOT TRUE. You just need to press the arrow to go to the left. For some reason, it doesn't list Lux at the end of the choices, which is a weird website design issue.

Depending on trim being built, you may not even be able to put the Lux package in it (not available on all trims). Here's a screenshot from minutes ago trying to build a Badlands:

1642788331583.png
Oops you are correct sir! I edited my post to hopefully reduce some confusion.
Sponsored

Markpf189

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I get this isn’t an earth shattering feature..but wow does it look dumb just displaying a little thermometer with no actual reading.

DoubleH2016

Badlands
First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oops my bad you are correct sir

Oops you are correct sir! I edited my post to hopefully reduce some confusion.
No problem! Thank you for correcting it. Just didn't want anyone to get the wrong idea lol

VictoryLights

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dang this sucks. I find it hard to easily locate things on the display because there is so much info on there. I use the physical buttons as much as possible and it’s nice to see a simple and obvious setting change as you turn the knob.

That all being said, I’ll trade you my temperature knobs for your 2.7L engine that won’t explode driving down the highway. Assuming they’ve fixed it for 22’. God knows.

Sponsored

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
you do know that the wavy rear windows on the soft top is by design right? This complaint comes up all the time by folks who are not informed.

Well, that sucks. I guess being bent over by Ford won’t be so bad after all. When our Bronco comes next year after 2.5-3.5 years from reservation we should be way better off. We won’t have a covid Bronco with a blown engine, wavy soft top, leaky/crappy hard top or with features removed due to supply chain issues.

You still suck though Ford.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

See same here. Since yesterday:
Ford Bronco 2022 Broncos No Longer Have Temperature Setting Displayed on Control Knobs 1642789133480
Last week it was the base, this week it’s the wildtrak, next week Badlands. It’s a rockstar thing, you’ll understand later!

Penn65000

Wildtrak
First Name
Hazed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It's still available... they just screwed up the Wildtrak trim when they fixed the Base trim last week.

Ford's web developers can't catch a break apparently. Fix one bug and create two more bugs.
Yup they're not going to win any web development awards.

66GT

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Marauder, 66 Mustang GT, 65 Ranchero, 64 Comet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

After reading this, I had to remind myself that this is a thread about fucking knobs...knobs. That we are taking about an off road recreational vehicle, not life saving medicine. A fun, doors-off, top-off vehicle, not a ponzi scheme where life savings are at risk.
Yep... and someone decided to dump on the whole forum as negative because of it (on another Disappointment Thursday for many).

I have an issue with dissing the whole forum as negative because of "just a knob thread". Don't de-legitimize the reasons lots of people are fed up. Don't like it? - fine. Go somewhere else or maybe show some discretion and not add fuel to the very fire YOU are complaining about as being 'negative'. Pot, meet kettle.

Maybe if you've already got your fun, doors-off, top-off Bronco.. or two.. or even a VIN/build date.. and don't give a shit about the residual resentment some of us still have... you could at least show some tolerance for those that have been waiting in line without any success by not being smug, hypocritical, and self-righteous.
You and don't need to drop in and be a knob on the "knob thread".

(That's all directed at that other guy in Post #61, not you @rugbysecondrow).

Sorry, not sorry... but I'll throw the BS flag on that every time...

I agree with you... people should be able to say the new knobs suck without stirring up more shit.

Last edited:

Sponsored

@BadBlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone noticing that the MY22 Broncos are missing the temperature on the knob? Shoutout to @BroncoBoi for finding this.

Ford Bronco 2022 Broncos No Longer Have Temperature Setting Displayed on Control Knobs 1642789133480

Versus MY2021 for reference

Temperature display now appears at the top of the infotainment touchscreen display.

this has to be an oversight. why remove them???

@BadBlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

already been discussed in the thread — supplier constraints and cost of the LED knobs being near $1000 per bronco
shit in that case ill sell mine to someone and buy yours for 200$ lol

Kameronatm

Badlands
First Name
Kameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs