91tii

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, BMW E30
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What is even more cool and much more important is that the 2024 Badlands now has HOSS 3.0 which I very much envy since I’ll have to update my rack in a few years. About $2500 or so I’d rather not spend. :)
I was thinking the same thing... but then I remembered my '22 was over 5k less expensive to start and I'm fine with the tradeoff
Sponsored

broncobase1

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Temperature display or not give me a simple temp and blower speed knob. I'm not against tech in general but this one sucks on every car I have driven. For example it's July in northern Minnesota. Its 50 degrees in the morning but the sun in shining and I want to enjoy the cool crisp air before it gets 90+ degrees. I get in the car and the damn thing blows full hot at full blower speed. It wants to heat up the car to the set temp ASAP. I fumble around to get it in manual mode (rental vehicle), and manual mode only gives control of blower speed, it still blows full hot. The next morning its back on automatic, have to do it every time. Thank goodness some Bronco models don't have automatic HVAC!