John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a 24MY Badlands with Lux package on order. I'll be selling a 21MY Badlands with Mid package. It has the climate dials with the temp displays which I really like. I read that Ford dropped display version in 22MY due to constraint issues. Did they come back and will they be on the 24MY? If not, wondering if I do a swap with the 21MY???
Sponsored

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I have a 24MY Badlands with Lux package on order. I'll be selling a 21MY Badlands with Mid package. It has the climate dials with the temp displays which I really like. I read that Ford dropped display version in 22MY due to constraint issues. Did they come back and will they be on the 24MY? If not, wondering if I do a swap with the 21MY???
They are back. My 23 job2 has them.

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

They were only gone in 2022

ejones91

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Here are some pictures someone took of a new MY24 Heritage that just got delivered, and you can see that they do indeed have the screens on the knobs.

Sponsored

USSCajun

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜23 BD, Sas, 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My Aug/23 build BD has them.

710-oil-614

Big Bend
First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Tremor, 2010 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Screens are there. Not sure when they redesigned the plastic around the cupholders and GOAT dial but that is also new from 2022.

2024 has a newer top compared to my 2022 had as well.

Dadsquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have a 2022 with no temp gauge knobs. Itā€™s not a big deal at all because my 12ā€ screen already displays the temperature for both driver and passenger in each upper corner of the screen. Itā€™s very visible and you wouldnā€™t know any different.

Sponsored

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is this a huge deal for people? šŸ¤Æ
Apparently. This has been one of those things folks have been harping on. Right up there with ā€œ the audible turn signal indicator is to loudā€. Amazing.

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Apparently. This has been one of those things folks have been harping on. Right up there with ā€œ the audible turn signal indicator is to loudā€. Amazing.
Saw some guys in another thread celebrating about 2024 moar doors having cup holders in the back. Amazing.

Iā€™ve got the temps on my 2023. Although havenā€™t thought much about it, guess it is sort of a nice to have when passenger has the dual zone active; I guess.

What is even more cool and much more important is that the 2024 Badlands now has HOSS 3.0 which I very much envy since Iā€™ll have to update my rack in a few years. About $2500 or so Iā€™d rather not spend. :)

710-oil-614

Big Bend
First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Tremor, 2010 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Sorry I did not get pictures inside or of the top - I've been away from the Bronco scheduling and had no idea mine was one of the first 2024s.

Tex

Wildtrak
First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford loves to address complaints like that. It gives them something easy to remedy that makes it appear like they're listening to their customers, rather than doing something about the important stuff like making reliable hard tops and steering racks.

I like my temp display and I'd be bummed if it wasn't there, but the turn signal? I can't even hear it sometimes.
Sponsored