Sponsored

2022 HERITAGE PACKAGE (Everything it will most likely Include)

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Probably never wears jeans...then a beach day was like I'll wear shorts!! ??
I figured that whomever did the render overlooked Archie's legs. But then again, there was another poster in another thread that was showing off his Iowa tattoo. And I was thinking, why is this guy showing that he has missed leg day for the past 20 years?
Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Or the previous gen Concours

Edit - great bike btw

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Old school can be fun. My ’88 911 offers an analog driving experience, no power steering, no abs, traction control, etc... You are in control, a master of your own destiny. That said my STI will run circles around the Porsche. Both are just as fun as they are different.

My dad asked me if I could ship his 1959 Fairlane Galaxy 500 down to Florida from Connecticut. Sure no problem. Hooked up the battery, fired right up, idle settled down, and I was on my way to meet the car carrier. That old 4 barrel, V8, does a good job moving 2 tons of steel down the road. I was enjoying the nostalgia of what it must have been like back in the day. Until I reached the S curve a 90 left followed by a 90 right and I hit the brake to slow down. Nothing, I pushed harder, foot nearly touching the floor board. Finally slowed enough to wallow the though the turn. Drove much more carefully the rest of the way, braking early and often. Dad took my advise and did a disc brake conversion to make driving more enjoyable and safe down in Fla. Old school can be cool, but modern conveniences can be nice.

B0090581-2FB6-44DC-B754-5BECC691530E.jpeg
I love this color! Cool car!

Al Cowlings

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
It really needs white fenders and wheels. Fortunately, those are pretty easy to do with some vinyl wrap and some white fifteen52 Analog HDs. That, plus Yellowstone paint, will be tremendous.

Ford Bronco 2022 HERITAGE PACKAGE (Everything it will most likely Include) 1625773467849
Sponsored