2022 order summary says priority code 99

squid1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I reserved and ordered my Bronco late in the game back in April. I knew I’d end up reordering for a ‘22. Did that yesterday, sent my build to my dealer and she sent back my build summary with a priority code 99 (my ‘21 order was not 99’d”). I asked her why it was set at that and she replied:
F7520C5A-FDD6-4297-BD1F-AC637185B89D.jpeg

Just wondering if this seems correct? Has anyone else been told this?
Sponsored

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I left my dealer with my updated DORA yesterday forn2022 and I am set to priority 10. So I would say your dealer gave you bad information.

Wild51

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I placed my order yesterday. Forgive me but where does one find their priority code? I have a copy of my invoice and that’s it lol

Briley

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Mine tried pulling that crap until I called them out on it. They said a lot of their orders were 99. I told them that was because they fucked us last year trying to get more allocations. I told them I had already called Ford and they said the dealership put the 99 there and they had to remove it. I said I’d be up there after a meeting I had. Within minutes I got a text that they figured it out. When I went in it was switched to 19 and signed for msrp.

Briley

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I placed my order yesterday. Forgive me but where does one find their priority code? I have a copy of my invoice and that’s it lol
It’s on the top middle. In a box that says priority code.

Sponsored

Wild51

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It’s on the top middle. In a box that says priority code.
Haha super easy to find, thank you. I just don’t have my invoice in front of me. I appreciate it though.

Captain nSANEo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is true, as of yesterday 10/13, ford did convert all non-converted orders to 99 for the switch to MY22. Once you put your new build in and approve then your dealer needs to switch it back to 10-19 not ford.

So make sure when you get your dora the new code is 10-19

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

The interesting thing there is the confirmation email to the customer. I have a Order Summary from the dealer for a 22 that says PC 10, but haven't received a confirmation email from Ford that says "eligible for scheduling". On the Ford site under reservations it still says "Ordering With Dealer" which has always made me nervous.

ky787878

Base
First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
My dealer insists that priority code 99 is just “until it gets pulled”. My ‘21 order had priority code 19. I don’t know if they’re somehow being shady or just genuinely don’t get that they have to change the code... More frustration

Briley

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The interesting thing there is the confirmation email to the customer. I have a Order Summary from the dealer for a 22 that says PC 10, but haven't received a confirmation email from Ford that says "eligible for scheduling". On the Ford site under reservations it still says "Ordering With Dealer" which has always made me nervous.
Called Ford today. Dealers were supposed to all be blocked from ordering until the 28th. She said somehow some got through. Told me to look for the email on or after the 28th.

Sponsored

AZsquatch

Black Diamond
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Fiesta ST
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Updated my order on Friday and it got a code “19”. My 21 order was set as a “99” by Ford.

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Updated my order on Friday and it got a code “19”. My 21 order was set as a “99” by Ford.
I'm digging the Burned effect on the Priority 99 badge Kris! Kudos! :)

Hopeless Diamond

Badlands
First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350/2dr Rubicon/'96 4R/'75 Intl D150/'22 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Based on info here on Bronco6G and a lot of other locations, the Order backs for MY22 opened on 10/13. I know some dealers were having issues (mine did) that day but got to it later. Supposedly mine was entered 10/14 and coded to 19, but I have not received an email confirmation nor is my order updated on Ford.com

icd70

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My dealer insists that priority code 99 is just “until it gets pulled”. My ‘21 order had priority code 19. I don’t know if they’re somehow being shady or just genuinely don’t get that they have to change the code... More frustration
Find a dealer who actually knows something and move your order there! To many dealers are clueless about how the process works. Everyday there is something on here where a dealer told somebody something that is dead wrong.