Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor, 2020 Audi SQ5, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Stimulus ended a long time ago. If companies are not able to hire it’s bc there’s better options for whoever is within the geographical footprint of any particular company. A lot of older Americans said screw it and retired leaving a void at the top that was filled in with younger people. Then at the bottom of the workforce there aren’t enough people to replace the ones that were able to move up. Simple math really. But it’s a story that sells advertising to blame whichever government a particular tribe doesn’t like.
Unemployment average in Portland is $56k/yr. Why would someone work for $40k-$50k? My company has 35+ locations nationwide. Geography is not the issue. We pay 15%-25% above market depending on the position and location. We can't even get people to apply. That is both skilled and unskilled positions.

miami2823

Base
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base

CT203

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

you do know that when a car parks next to you and opens the door, the door hits the steps 1st. without steps, it hits your door. So steps protects from door dings
That has never been a concern for me.

OP
OP
ramblinwreck

ramblinwreck

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
`22 Wildtrak, '21 Wrangler Rubicon 4xe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Sponsored

TheCrow11

Wildtrak
First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 FJ Cruiser, 2020 Chevy Tahoe midnight edition
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
LMAO! You obviously have worked within a supply chain to a major manufacturer. Normally a break in the chain is at a single point and can be "fixed" relatively quickly. In this case the entire chain has issues. From the people digging the ore from the ground to the transportation companies delivering the finished vehicle. Compounding the issue is the government paying people not to work. Why work when you can get "free" money from the government. My company is part of the supply chain. We can't get people to work. It is that way across all aspects of manufacturing.
Maybe you guys should start your own thread and argue there instead of hijacking the OP’s

miami2823

Base
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thats a Badlands, so I think you are only buying wheels+tires? I suspect that cost more than the factory squatch wheels!
Going on Ford B&P, Badlands w/ Squatch package is $4k. You don't think you can spend under $4k on wheels and tires? Not to mention the issues w/ the tread pattern of sasquatch tires. Meh, don't see the "absolute need" to go w/ the package from the factory. Different ways to bake a cake.

OP
OP
ramblinwreck

ramblinwreck

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
`22 Wildtrak, '21 Wrangler Rubicon 4xe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Going on Ford B&P, Badlands w/ Squatch package is $4k. You don't think you can spend under $4k on wheels and tires? Not to mention the issues w/ the tread pattern of sasquatch tires. Meh, don't see the "absolute need" to go w/ the package from the factory. Different ways to bake a cake.
Well you get a .5” lift too, which would look better with the 35s, and I suspect you could sell your Sasquatch tires and wheels to get a chunk of your money back. That being said, yes a Badlands comes with the Sasquatch hardware there expensive to add later, and critical to run 35s safely.

BuckSatan666

Wildtrak
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Navigator
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Quick question. How are you liking Eruption Green on your Wildtrak? Sorry I should elaborate, I see you gave it an A rating, I guess I mean how does it compare in person versus what we see in pictures?
I am still on page one of five on this thread, but wanted to reply really quick. So I hope i'm not saying anything that someone else did on pages 2-5...

..but the Eruption Green is awesome. I had the exact same sentiments as the original poster. I was originally Area 51 and not thrilled. Then Ford pushed me to 22 and announced the EG. I'm so happy it went down that way. The color is amazing, especially in the sun. Way better than I imagined. Love it.

Sponsored

Silver-Bolt

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor, 2020 Audi SQ5, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Wheels, tires, suspension, axles, lockers.

zebraquick

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Kia Forte
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
The green is fire! Had I ordered later I may have switched.