John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Nautilus, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The lighter the color, the easier it is to keep clean. I know that sounds counterintuitive, but it’s true. A dirty white car looks clean from a distance, because it reflects the most light. A black vehicle will show every speck of dust 10 minutes after you’ve detailed it. That being said, nothing looks better than a black car that’s freshly polished, (at least for the first 10 minutes).😂
Sponsored

LostInArizona

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands non-sas 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You live in New Jersey. Colors are very regional.

Where I live, 2/3rs of cars are white, most of the rest are silver, and if you drive a black car everyone assumes you are either brain damaged or from out of state. :cool:
Can confirm. 🤣

Definitely will be wanting to get that oxford white hard top, unless I just end up getting mine painted first.

Funksurfsoul

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wonder if this would be the Alto Blue metallic
Not sure if any of this is legit, just came across this photo

Ford Bronco 2023 Bronco – New Features, Changes, Differences (Including Black Painted MOD Top) 685B4E18-9709-4162-A89E-606CCD389BE2

Gil Carolina

Big Bend
First Name
Gil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Sponsored

ThisGuy611

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E90 M3 6spd Sedan; EG Base Scheduled 3/27
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Well, here’s what it looks like and I love it!
Ford Bronco 2023 Bronco – New Features, Changes, Differences (Including Black Painted MOD Top) B4EA8983-F7DC-4318-8978-096C9D4F485B
Don't get me wrong, that's a FANTASTIC looking Bronco, but it's more "cool" than "fun" in terms of color scheme. Then again, I'm a young and unmarried guy who wanted a yellow/orange build lol.

I've basically accepted that I'm going to be ordering a green one when 2023 rollover happens. Blue is simply too common on the roads for me to feel different (I may be a slight attention wh*re lol). At least the green gives me something unique to look at that vs a color that I'll see in nearly every parking lot around.

PPJJFF

Heritage
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 and BMW 428I
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Don't get me wrong, that's a FANTASTIC looking Bronco, but it's more "cool" than "fun" in terms of color scheme. Then again, I'm a young and unmarried guy who wanted a yellow/orange build lol.

I've basically accepted that I'm going to be ordering a green one when 2023 rollover happens. Blue is simply too common on the roads for me to feel different (I may be a slight attention wh*re lol). At least the green gives me something unique to look at that vs a color that I'll see in nearly every parking lot around.
Not the Green I was hoping for either.