First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The first clue will be sent out the morning of 9/1.
Hint: not all clues require you to be out on the trail in order to be solved.
Do you have to actually be located in Utah or Colorado for the app to recognize? Opened the app... I have nothing there. Been clicking around trails for a while in each state.

Bwar

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've done everything I can to get it working - reinstalled the app, cleared app data/cache, tried other cables (very much actual data cables that work for external drives), unpaired the device in both Bluetooth and removed in android auto and set EVERYTHING back up. Nothing.

I go into Apps in SYNC4, find mobile apps, it sees the Bronco Trail App, click on that, it tells you to open the App in Android Auto, do that, and then it says it can't see the connection.
The phone shows the SDL connection as live.

Going to factory reset SYNC here in a minute... šŸ˜¶
I was having so much fun too, now I'm just frustrated and upset.
Never
Do you have to actually be located in Utah or Colorado for the app to recognize? Opened the app... I have nothing there. Been clicking around trails for a while in each state.
So check junk and spam, never received Clue #2 or Clue #3

libtech

Big Bend
First Name
Libo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru WRX
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Same with Utah
I"m in Utah, bored and have the weekend free. Just signed up. Would be down to join forces.

Is this there just one prize for the first person that gets there?

Sponsored

JBKO

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

At least you got to the cipher. Trail app isn't showing anything for me, and I've tapped on just about everything I can see. Is there a specific build version of the app you need to have? I'm on 1.0.3.

libtech

Big Bend
First Name
Libo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru WRX
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
At least you got to the cipher. Trail app isn't showing anything for me, and I've tapped on just about everything I can see. Is there a specific build version of the app you need to have? I'm on 1.0.3.
same. Nothing in app :(

Sponsored
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well I did what I was supposed to do for the 4th hint but can't figure out how to upload the video inside the trail app. I gather this whole exercise is to promote the Trails App but all they seem to be accomplishing with me is exposing how substandard the app is. Has anyone else done the third hint and been able to upload their video? Super frustrating because this whole thing has been really fun outside of the app not doing what they say it can do!

Akspark

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 Focus ST, '92 AZ-1
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well I did what I was supposed to do for the 4th hint but can't figure out how to upload the video inside the trail app. I gather this whole exercise is to promote the Trails App but all they seem to be accomplishing with me is exposing how substandard the app is. Has anyone else done the third hint and been able to upload their video? Super frustrating because this whole thing has been really fun outside of the app not doing what they say it can do!
Yeah I had some troubles with this myself. When you open the app, go to the bottom left and click on feed. That should open a window with your recent recorded trips. Select your trip and then click the 3 dots on the upper right, select share and use your email app from there. It'll be a fairly small file and not the actual video. Which is what confused me because I wasn't sure how to upload a multi gb file.

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah I had some troubles with this myself. When you open the app, go to the bottom left and click on feed. That should open a window with your recent recorded trips. Select your trip and then click the 3 dots on the upper right, select share and use your email app from there. It'll be a fairly small file and not the actual video. Which is what confused me because I wasn't sure how to upload a multi gb file.
I figured it out, the app sent it from a different email account, they replied but I hadn't seen it. On to clue 4!!!!!

Akspark

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 Focus ST, '92 AZ-1
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I figured it out, the app sent it from a different email account, they replied but I hadn't seen it. On to clue 4!!!!!
Nice! I've definitely hit a wall with clue 4 myself. I didn't realize they had a map of the rough areas for these treasures and ended up selecting one that is a bit more of a drive than I'd hoped.