Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice! I've definitely hit a wall with clue 4 myself. I didn't realize they had a map of the rough areas for these treasures and ended up selecting one that is a bit more of a drive than I'd hoped.
How did you find the location? I am staring at the "map" of where the treasure is and it is useless. Tried doing reverse image searches etc, kind of stumped over here (again). This is super fun though!
Sponsored

Akspark

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 Focus ST, '92 AZ-1
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How did you find the location? I am staring at the "map" of where the treasure is and it is useless. Tried doing reverse image searches etc, kind of stumped over here (again). This is super fun though!
I don't know the exact location of course, else I'd be on my way there now lol. I just didn't know that they had a map showing rough Colorado north/central/south locations. I chose central thinking Gunnison/Crested Butte and I completely forgot about the plains part of the state shifting that area to the east. Hopefully someone gets the central treasure and I can switch over to the south lol.

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't know the exact location of course, else I'd be on my way there now lol. I just didn't know that they had a map showing rough Colorado north/central/south locations. I chose central thinking Gunnison/Crested Butte and I completely forgot about the plains part of the state shifting that area to the east. Hopefully someone gets the central treasure and I can switch over to the south lol.
I see what you mean now, I also just discovered the region maps. I chose Central and that turned out to be my hood. That said I am at a loss of how to take the "clue" they gave us and turn it into actionable information. Whatever this prize is, it isn't worth staring for hours at a map looking for an exact match. That said I will probably be doing that anyway :sleep:

TheKim

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congrats to whoever found northern Utah.

Sponsored

Icemanchu

Badlands
First Name
Isaac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Edge ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

TheKim

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Biggie55

Wildtrak
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Super Duty, Bronco on order since '21, '05 sta
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Announcing the 2023 Bronco Treasure Hunt!

Five treasure chests will be hidden along off-road trails in Colorado and Utah. Prizes will be sent to participants who are first to solve the clues and find the treasures. Starts September 1st. Free to participate, but you must own a 2021-23 Bronco (unfortunately, Bronco Sports don't qualify).

To register for clues, go to: Bronco Treasure Hunt

See you on the trails!

The NeoTreks Team.

TREASURE HUNT (Instagram Post (Square))-2.png
I've registered and never received the clue. Re-registered and still a no go. Any suggestions? I'm a day behind. . .

OP
OP
NeoTreks

NeoTreks

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Sponsored

unclefrankisabigjerk

Wildtrak
First Name
HeyitsmeUrNeybr
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Carbonized Gray Bronco Wildtrak (2.7L, Auto)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I would assume the first clue is pretty simple but I want to be sure I’m not burning time due to some technical glitch with the app, as I already have limited faith in the Trail app. Without giving anything away, should you expect clue two to be sent via email?

Bruzer22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Mustang, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Being a simpleton, stuck on clue 2, this Treasure Hunt is the opposite of the desired goal of this event, which was to get people out on the trails. Instead, I'm sitting inside trying to figure the damn thing out. I guess ciphers just ain't my thing.

TheKim

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would assume the first clue is pretty simple but I want to be sure I’m not burning time due to some technical glitch with the app, as I already have limited faith in the Trail app. Without giving anything away, should you expect clue two to be sent via email?
Read it slowly, it's almost a riddle. The words of what you need to do are in the first clue. Read the first line extremely slowly and do exactly what it says.

unclefrankisabigjerk

Wildtrak
First Name
HeyitsmeUrNeybr
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Carbonized Gray Bronco Wildtrak (2.7L, Auto)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ugh I was on the right track from the beginning but skipped right over the first clue due to thinking it was irrelevant to my location.
Sponsored