First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Flex; 2006 Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
All I have is their projection or goal for October (August scheduling) is 8,000.
So, it is their intent to schedule through October before August is complete? I suppose they would have to do that before offering people to changeover to MY23. I ask because they are only scheduled through the first couple weeks in September as of today/tomorrow.
Sponsored

OP
OP
FordVideoGuy

FordVideoGuy

Big Bend
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So, it is their intent to schedule through October before August is complete? I suppose they would have to do that before offering people to changeover to MY23. I ask because they are only scheduled through the first couple weeks in September as of today/tomorrow.
They should be finishing up the scheduling of all of September's builds after this week. The start of next week they will be scheduling for October build dates. They usually schedule 2 months in advance.

OP
OP
FordVideoGuy

FordVideoGuy

Big Bend
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe there was no protections for the options that increased? So when the Base price increased $250 (4-door), and the Sasquatch package jumped $1595 on the same base.........Price jump of $1845, the price protection was only $250(?)
You're always price protected to the price it was when you ordered the vehicle. If prices increase throughout the year the dealership should protect you to your original order price. The graph shows what the increase was before job 2 I believe. The video goes over that. I might be a little fussy on the amounts because that was back in March.

zrizik99

Black Diamond
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 2016
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So does COVP mean that 2020 reservation holders will be scheduled for early 2023? Or do we have to wait for dealer allocation and etc?

OP
OP
FordVideoGuy

FordVideoGuy

Big Bend
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So does COVP mean that 2020 reservation holders will be scheduled for early 2023? Or do we have to wait for dealer allocation and etc?
Not sure will they will fall with the current 22 orders, if they would be to the back of the line or based on their reservation number timeframe. Either way, they will need dealer allocations.

Sponsored

Letagoavs710

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Not sure will they will fall with the current 22 orders, if they would be to the back of the line or based on their reservation number timeframe. Either way, they will need dealer allocations.
So COVP doesn’t really mean a damn thing because they’re still going to prioritize big dealers by sending them stock until they reopen ordering? Perfect.

OP
OP
FordVideoGuy

FordVideoGuy

Big Bend
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So COVP doesn’t really mean a damn thing because they’re still going to prioritize big dealers by sending them stock until they reopen ordering? Perfect.
No, COVP is critical, if a retail order isn't COVP approved it's the same as not having an order. They might pull some stock "if" the dealer doesn't have any configurations they can build. Ford said "Limited availability" on "lower demand" models. So Big Bend, 4 door, 2.3L, auto, cloth top.

Letagoavs710

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
No, COVP is critical, if a retail order isn't COVP approved it's the same as not having an order. They might pull some stock "if" the dealer doesn't have any configurations they can build. Ford said "Limited availability" on "lower demand" models. So Big Bend, 4 door, 2.3L, auto, cloth top.
From that perspective it will matter, yes. I guess I have some skepticism on how much Ford will use it. Are we basing allocation off COVP reservation orders or historical retail sales? We all know there are specific dealers with large lines, I’m at one. If COVP just means they’re going to use it to verify how many real orders they have before going back to the same system from 21/22, it means absolutely nothing to me and many others.

If Stephens/Granger etc gets 5 a month and they have a 1000 orders while they’re filling in dealers without orders with low end stock. I guess I’ll be cancelling in late 23’ and moving on. I’m just curious how this is implemented.

Dayton1984

Wildtrak
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The emails states "Unconverted reservations will be required to be converted to orders and also require verification".

Is a reservation that has not been converted to an order still a retail order?

Is my unconverted Aug 10, 2021 reservation still valid?

I'm ready (financially) and I'd like to get my order in as soon as possible and would like to know the best possible route even if it means making a new reservation.
If you have a reservation you can convert it to an order starting 9/12 from my understanding through nov

Sponsored

AKMark

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited, 2015 GMC
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Only works if your dealer knows how to apply Price Protection. Mine didn't and refused to recognize it, went as far to tell me I didn't know what I was talking about when I sent them the info from the Ford website.

OP
OP
FordVideoGuy

FordVideoGuy

Big Bend
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

From that perspective it will matter, yes. I guess I have some skepticism on how much Ford will use it. Are we basing allocation off COVP reservation orders or historical retail sales? We all know there are specific dealers with large lines, I’m at one. If COVP just means they’re going to use it to verify how many real orders they have before going back to the same system from 21/22, it means absolutely nothing to me and many others.

If Stephens/Granger etc gets 5 a month and they have a 1000 orders while they’re filling in dealers without orders with low end stock. I guess I’ll be cancelling in late 23’ and moving on. I’m just curious how this is implemented.
I understand that a percentage of the allocations comes from sales history and a percentage comes how many COVP orders the dealer has. So the more orders they have the more allocations they will receive.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

If you have a reservation you can convert it to an order starting 9/12 from my understanding through nov
I could be wrong but I believe ALL reservations if you were going to use it were put in by a certain date for MY22 and put in status 99. I don't think unconverted reservations is still a thing?

Letagoavs710

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I understand that a percentage of the allocations comes from sales history and a percentage comes how many COVP orders the dealer has. So the more orders they have the more allocations they will receive.
That’s what I wanted to hear! Thank you!

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I could be wrong but I believe ALL reservations if you were going to use it were put in by a certain date for MY22 and put in status 99. I don't think unconverted reservations is still a thing?
I thought so too. I didn't think unconverted reservations existed still.
Sponsored