Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 BadSquatch, 1995 F250, 2018 Rebel R2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So ive been reading that all 2023's will have an amplified sub. With that said is it safe to assume that the B&O harness from plug and play kits will be the harness to go with?

I will be running a Kicker Key on the mids and highs with Focals in dash kicks and rear pods. I havent decided on what amp I will be using on my sub yet. I will be running the Stinger tailgate mounted box, if JL Stealth Box isnt out in the next two weeks. My Bronco is scheduled for build next week and just trying to get everything in order so i can start digging in once i have it. Thank you for all the help!
Sponsored

ColonelAngus

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands, 07 BMW 335i, 05 Saab 9-5 Aero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So ive been reading that all 2023's will have an amplified sub. With that said is it safe to assume that the B&O harness from plug and play kits will be the harness to go with?

I will be running a Kicker Key on the mids and highs with Focals in dash kicks and rear pods. I havent decided on what amp I will be using on my sub yet. I will be running the Stinger tailgate mounted box, if JL Stealth Box isnt out in the next two weeks. My Bronco is scheduled for build next week and just trying to get everything in order so i can start digging in once i have it. Thank you for all the help!
I would hold off and see what the compatibility is. I would check but i think the 2022 raptor came with a 7 speaker system as the base stereo, that should be the same as the new base stereo. If there are harnesses for that, they SHOULD be the same.

OP
OP
fdchief

fdchief

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 BadSquatch, 1995 F250, 2018 Rebel R2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would hold off and see what the compatibility is. I would check but i think the 2022 raptor came with a 7 speaker system as the base stereo, that should be the same as the new base stereo. If there are harnesses for that, they SHOULD be the same.
im sure plug and play will have a solution if they dont already. thanks for the quick reply... just trying to get my ducks in a row for when my Bronco arrives.

bmack

Big Bend
First Name
Brennan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
fdchief, do you still have that OEM B&O subwoofer that you had removed ?
Sponsored