Tiresmoke410

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 bronco, 16 F250, 66 F250, 68 mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
How was the amp wired? How many inputs and from where?

Thanks for this thread. The stock 6 speaker system is more retro in sound than a 6G is in looks.
Sponsored

gringoloco

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
They are.
Crutchfield pictures these smaller crossovers (looks like a single input/output attenuator) as being included with the 28.3. Did you purchase the two-way crossovers for use with the 70.3s separately?

Apologies for all the dumb questions, trying to get my order squared-away for the rear components. Front three way was easy and will be here Friday. Still mulling over how I want to mount the tweeter up front, will have to play with options in the Bronco.

Appreciate your assistance.

9C6B6AA1-596C-469D-A1D8-C3CFE4894A6E.jpeg

JeffL

Base
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Hellcat Redeye / 2023 Base SAS
Your Bronco Model
Base
very nice. also that JL box fits nicely I had thought it would take up more space.

OP
OP

MNNTHBX

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend, Scion iQ, Aprilia RS660, Ural
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Crutchfield pictures these smaller crossovers (looks like a single input/output attenuator) as being included with the 28.3. Did you purchase the two-way crossovers for use with the 70.3s separately?

Apologies for all the dumb questions, trying to get my order squared-away for the rear components. Front three way was easy and will be here Friday. Still mulling over how I want to mount the tweeter up front, will have to play with options in the Bronco.

Appreciate your assistance.

Ford Bronco High End Stereo Build Thread... 9C6B6AA1-596C-469D-A1D8-C3CFE4894A6E
I'm sorry, the three way crossover was included with the separates, and I bought the 2 way crossovers directly from Hertz.
Sponsored