JTM

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Here are a few pics of my 2023 Outer Banks and details.
2.3L Auto
4.27 gear w/ rear locker
Aux switches
12” screen with Nav
2” Rough Country Spacer lift
315/70/17 Nitto Ridge Grapplers
17” Black Rhino Arsenal w/+12 offset
Rough Country spare tire relocator/reinforcement
“Superchips Flashcal for Bronco” that doesn’t work.
Crash bars removed
Rhino USA recovery kit

Overall I absolutely love it. All the indecision and studying of these forums seems to have paid off. Rides close to stock with very little road noise. This is my first ever set of Nittos and they look and ride amazing. I don’t really have any complaints or regrets right now other than the Flashcal that says it’s not compatible when I hook it up.
Ford Bronco 2023 Outer Banks Build 35’s, etc DB152084-1A7E-4DE4-A34C-463EFAA0D358
Ford Bronco 2023 Outer Banks Build 35’s, etc B4A86A72-77B0-4E09-A0E4-4FE5E494BE38
Ford Bronco 2023 Outer Banks Build 35’s, etc 6C96A519-4EB5-4A4E-A4FF-4F51D7A367C6
Sponsored

2020FordRaptor

Wildtrak
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Looks good!

Reactions: JTM

Baja Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco, 20 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Looks good. What do you mean "Superchips doesn't work"? What happened?

OP
OP
JTM

JTM

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Looks good. What do you mean "Superchips doesn't work"? What happened?
It gives a message that it’s not compatible with my vehicle. I’ve emailed them 2 days ago with no reply. Maybe it’s my fault but their website only gives the option for model year21-22 and if you select 2023 Bronco it says no products available. I assumed this was an issue with them not updating their website for this product since 2023’s have only been out a few weeks. I update the product on their website also.

OP
OP
JTM

JTM

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Update: Superchips answered the phone after 33 minutes on hold. The product does not support the 2023 Bronco and they don't have an upgrade yet. So I filed for a return and purchased the OBD link EX for the Forscan program for windows.

Sponsored

CMillBronco

Base
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GMC HD 3500 AT4, 2022 Toyota Tacoma TRD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Nice build, we have a A51 Lux 2.7 auto with 4.27 locker on order and I'm doing a very similar build. I have Sasquatch wheels/tires and Bilstein 5100's sitting in the garage already. How is the 4.27 ratio doing with the 35's and auto trans, that's the only thing I've been concerned with?

OP
OP
JTM

JTM

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Nice build, we have a A51 Lux 2.7 auto with 4.27 locker on order and I'm doing a very similar build. I have Sasquatch wheels/tires and Bilstein 5100's sitting in the garage already. How is the 4.27 ratio doing with the 35's and auto trans, that's the only thing I've been concerned with?
So as you’ve read there is no programmer for the shift points or tire size yet. With that said it does amazing compared to what my JK did after installing 35’s. Of course we are talking about a 10 speed compared to 5 but it really does shift smooth. I actually prefer the economy mode because the transmission is so, so smooth in that mode. It’ll go if you press it down but it doesn’t jerk you back and forth like normal mode might. In my opinion the 4.27 is perfect for 35’s.

JonFord1972

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Black Diamond 2.7L, advanced 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So as you’ve read there is no programmer for the shift points or tire size yet. With that said it does amazing compared to what my JK did after installing 35’s. Of course we are talking about a 10 speed compared to 5 but it really does shift smooth. I actually prefer the economy mode because the transmission is so, so smooth in that mode. It’ll go if you press it down but it doesn’t jerk you back and forth like normal mode might. In my opinion the 4.27 is perfect for 35’s.
If you are still looking for a programmer, the SuperChips Flashcal, is updated to do most of the common changes. I also have a 23 (Black Diamond 2dr with 37's) I got rid of the dbl honk, set tire size to 36.25 and can run fog lights with high beams.

azuano3654

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Mach-E
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The Ford Performance tuner/calibration does allow for tire size changes. It also gives you the increased torque/HP calibration. I've found it to be very much worth the cost if you're interested.

Hinezy

Big Bend
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
If you are still looking for a programmer, the SuperChips Flashcal, is updated to do most of the common changes. I also have a 23 (Black Diamond 2dr with 37's) I got rid of the dbl honk, set tire size to 36.25 and can run fog lights with high beams.
I also have the Flashcal and now that I have the fog lights on with the high beams, I now have to manually turn the fog lights on with each start of the Bronco. It used to stay on when turned on. Are you experiencing this?

JonFord1972

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Black Diamond 2.7L, advanced 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yes, I am, I leave mine in auto, so they come on when it gets dark enough and stay on when the high beams turn on, but I had to do that since I took delivery. I was hoping they would come on just like DRL but they don't.
Sponsored