First Name
Richie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor, 2001 XJ, 1989 LX Mustang, 17 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I will be trading in my 17 Raptor for a Ranger Raptor when they become available. My wife will be driving the Wildtrak. The waiting game continues... The Ranger Raptor seems like it will lead the midsize truck segment for a performance off-roader. Front and rear lockers, Fox dampers, 400hp. The only thing it seems to be missing is a 35" tire option. I guess we will wait and see what offerings Ford brings for the American market.
Sponsored

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I will be trading in my 17 Raptor for a Ranger Raptor when they become available. My wife will be driving the Wildtrak. The waiting game continues... The Ranger Raptor seems like it will lead the midsize truck segment for a performance off-roader. Front and rear lockers, Fox dampers, 400hp. The only thing it seems to be missing is a 35" tire option. I guess we will wait and see what offerings Ford brings for the American market.
As a current Ranger owner, getting 33s in there is an ordeal. Even with the 2.5" leveling kit I would need to cut the crash bars to barely fit 33s. I ended up at 32s for now. Unless they completely redesign the front end 35s wont be a possibility.

Ultralisk

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

As a current Ranger owner, getting 33s in there is an ordeal. Even with the 2.5" leveling kit I would need to cut the crash bars to barely fit 33s. I ended up at 32s for now. Unless they completely redesign the front end 35s wont be a possibility.
2023 is a complete redesign and uses the same (new) frame as the Bronco, which can handle 33s without trouble, so likely the next Ranger will as well.
Sponsored