David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hey everyone,

I hope you're all off to a great start to your week! I wanted to post something here that I am sure has most likely been posted before (maybe a few times), but the instrument cluster and digital screen have gone completely blank on me. I tried unplugging the battery and leaving it unplugged for a few hours and no luck. I also tried pulling the fuse that controls the output on the dash out and putting it back in and still no luck. I have a feeling this is a wiring issue.

Has anyone else seen this and had it repaired, and if so, what price range are we looking at here?

Thanks in advance!

David
Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Hey everyone,

I hope you're all off to a great start to your week! I wanted to post something here that I am sure has most likely been posted before (maybe a few times), but the instrument cluster and digital screen have gone completely blank on me. I tried unplugging the battery and leaving it unplugged for a few hours and no luck. I also tried pulling the fuse that controls the output on the dash out and putting it back in and still no luck. I have a feeling this is a wiring issue.

Has anyone else seen this and had it repaired, and if so, what price range are we looking at here?

Thanks in advance!

David
Good morning. Would you please send over a private message with your VIN and dealer info so I can look into your digital screen concern on my end?

OP
OP

Dsimpson1118

Outer Banks
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Good morning. Would you please send over a private message with your VIN and dealer info so I can look into your digital screen concern on my end?
Good morning! Thanks for responding. I just messaged you!

walterpires

Outer Banks
First Name
Walter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I am having the same issue with my 2021 OB Bronco and the dealer is replacing the cluster. Hopefully it will fix it. Was intermittent issue.
Sponsored