First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350. 2022 Big Bend (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Let’s go back to the tailgate reinforcement bracket for a minute. Are there add on brackets that go with it for attaching a Jerry Can or Roto Pack? I like the swing out tire carriers for this, but it’s good to have options.
Sponsored

hellahella

Badlands
First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It’s definitely not cheap and retrospect it makes sense to do the Sasquatch package but I had to have a manual so I am happy with my decision. Future bronco owners that will have the option to do the Mansquatch are lucky.
I thought about going Mansquatch too but in some instances that would be paying the price as if going auto. You sir are lucky

OP
OP
SaveTheManuals

SaveTheManuals

Black Diamond
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Let’s go back to the tailgate reinforcement bracket for a minute. Are there add on brackets that go with it for attaching a Jerry Can or Roto Pack? I like the swing out tire carriers for this, but it’s good to have options.
Not that I know of. I was trying to see if I can 'Jerry' rig a bracket but I think it would be too complicated for me to do myself. When more options come out for rear bumpers with swing out carriers I will probably switch to that, but for now, having some extra reinforcement for the heavy ass tire and tailgate table is nice.

jjcsr74

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'12 FJ '15 GT500, '21 BadSquatch, '22 BLk Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Kyle,

Fantastic look, I "Kind-of" wish I went Sans-squatch a bit...well, a bit torn. I think for the up cost on my Badlands I could've got aftermarket wheels and tires for the same or a small bit more rather than being a squatch badlands.

But, still love it! I absolutely love the color of your rig and I'm a bit envious...love the 2-door and velocity blue. My son has a similar color on his JK and I love it. Had to go a different color for obvious reasons...

Last edited:
OP
OP
SaveTheManuals

SaveTheManuals

Black Diamond
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Photo dump of some random shots of the bronco with some of the recently installed mods:

Installed the baja design squadron sports yesterday. Need some better pics soon, but the install was super easy and I was able to connect them to the AUX 1 switch.
Ford Bronco '21 ManSquatch / SelfSquatch Black Diamond Build IMG-3289

Ford Bronco '21 ManSquatch / SelfSquatch Black Diamond Build IMG-3288

Also installed the panda power module recently which was another easy install. It is currently sitting on my fuse box under the hood. I need some more time with it to determine if I can recommend to others, but so far it makes up for having the larger tires with the manual trans.
Ford Bronco '21 ManSquatch / SelfSquatch Black Diamond Build IMG-3283

First snow day of the year in Virginia. Bronco handled it like a champ.
Ford Bronco '21 ManSquatch / SelfSquatch Black Diamond Build IMG-3274.JPG

Ford Bronco '21 ManSquatch / SelfSquatch Black Diamond Build IMG-3271

Random bronco 2 shot and size comparison.
Ford Bronco '21 ManSquatch / SelfSquatch Black Diamond Build IMG-3253

Trasharoo christmas gift from my buddy
Ford Bronco '21 ManSquatch / SelfSquatch Black Diamond Build IMG-3251

Random shot with fenders off and the new bull bar added on.
Ford Bronco '21 ManSquatch / SelfSquatch Black Diamond Build IMG-3229

Sponsored

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Nice! I ended up zip tying the module to the back of the battery so that it doesn’t flop around. I’m enjoying it. Really noticing some serious pull at 3500 RPMs+.

Loving your build. Cheers.

OP
OP
SaveTheManuals

SaveTheManuals

Black Diamond
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Nice! I ended up zip tying the module to the back of the battery so that it doesn’t flop around. I’m enjoying it. Really noticing some serious pull at 3500 RPMs+.

Loving your build. Cheers.
Thanks!

ryannshit

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 2.3 L Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes, anytime you mess with suspension you probably need an alignment. The shop that did my lift kit is having some trouble getting the alignment specs. First time they thought they had the specs, it didn't have any caster or camber in the alignment so the guy didn't end up doing it since you can obviously adjust caster and camber on the broncos. They are trying to get the correct specs. If they can't, then I may just take it into the dealer. It drives perfectly fine without an alignment, just long term it would be bad for tire wear if I dont get an alignment.
Were you ever able to get your bronco alignment done? I am having the same trouble with Pep Boys unable to find the Ford Bronco specs and the Ford dealer wont share them.

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Were you ever able to get your bronco alignment done? I am having the same trouble with Pep Boys unable to find the Ford Bronco specs and the Ford dealer wont share them.
I’ve been curious about that too. Would you spec it out as the trim level + Sasquatch? What would one spec if they added standard badlands to black diamond?

OP
OP
SaveTheManuals

SaveTheManuals

Black Diamond
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@redone17 @ryannshit
I was able to get an alignment done at a ford dealer after some issues with them. They initially aligned it to a bronco sport alignment which was not good. They then did a proper alignment and I believe they used a sasquatch alignment, but not 100 percent sure. The alignment seems fine so far. Occasionally I get minor shaking at high speeds but I believe that is due to the tire balancing beads because when I slow down and let the beads settle theres no more shaking at the same speed. Im never gonna use balancing beads again I would rather have proper weight balance in the future.

I would also try to go somewhere other than a pep boys for an alignment. Maybe an offroad shop would be the best even though its probably 4 times the cost. A good alignment is worth it in my opinion. When I had a lowered mustang I had to go to a performance shop and pay almost $400 for a good alignment.

Sponsored

ryannshit

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 2.3 L Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@redone17 @ryannshit
I was able to get an alignment done at a ford dealer after some issues with them. They initially aligned it to a bronco sport alignment which was not good. They then did a proper alignment and I believe they used a sasquatch alignment, but not 100 percent sure. The alignment seems fine so far. Occasionally I get minor shaking at high speeds but I believe that is due to the tire balancing beads because when I slow down and let the beads settle theres no more shaking at the same speed. Im never gonna use balancing beads again I would rather have proper weight balance in the future.

I would also try to go somewhere other than a pep boys for an alignment. Maybe an offroad shop would be the best even though its probably 4 times the cost. A good alignment is worth it in my opinion. When I had a lowered mustang I had to go to a performance shop and pay almost $400 for a good alignment.
Wow, Ford just refused to do my alignment.. this is unreal. Pep Boys wont do it, called a local shop and they wont. Going to try 4 wheel parts now.

OP
OP
SaveTheManuals

SaveTheManuals

Black Diamond
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Wow, Ford just refused to do my alignment.. this is unreal. Pep Boys wont do it, called a local shop and they wont. Going to try 4 wheel parts now.
That's crazy they wont even do it. Hope you find somewhere!

jjcsr74

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'12 FJ '15 GT500, '21 BadSquatch, '22 BLk Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I love that color! That was originally the color my wife picked for her Black Diamond, but got booted to a '22 model...then changed it to an Eruption Green! :rolleyes::sick:

Andreas24

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2D Black Diamond Non- Sas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Have you done any hard wheeling since that last trip? I would love to put 35s on my BD but scared of breaking axles. So much that I’m considering trading it in for a basesquatch…
Sponsored