Sponsored

220k Ford Pass Rewards Points for early reservation holders?

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I just received an email from Ford stating I will get 220k bonus Ford Pass Rewards Points. I thought this amount of points were reserved for people who switched from mod tops. I never had a mod top on my order. I did switch from mic to soft top. Is this legitimate? Did I miss something?

Screenshot_20210717-162212_Gmail.jpg
I think that was ONLY for FIRST EDITION ORDERS. The rest of us get an additional 20,000 points on top of the normal 42,000 points for a vehicle purchase.
Sponsored

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm still waiting on the 220,000 but somehow I also received 11,000 user appreciation points. May be something you want to checknout

Thanks for your help with this. I now have 273,000 points in my account!
This is on the FAQ Ford site:
  • Providing up to $1,100* worth of FordPass Reward points to use towards accessory purchases, like the fold-out tray table, door bags, roof racks, or some off-road lights (*eligibility based on customer’s order as of March 19, 2021). The full Bronco accessory catalog can be viewed here.

FellowM3

Raptor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 22' Braptor, 2020 BMW M340
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I am dreading having to call and go back and forth on this.

I got the email for the 200k points, and the 42k points.

Currently in my account I have 0 points. Yupp. Zero

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I am dreading having to call and go back and forth on this.

I got the email for the 200k points, and the 42k points.

Currently in my account I have 0 points. Yupp. Zero
Yup...i feel EXACTLY like you, and have 0 points.

BlueBronco1969

First Edition
First Name
Darrin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Ford Bronco (Blue)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

You don’t get the points until you buy the vehicle. My dealer said I could work with Accesories team to order stuff and they would deduct the points when they show up…. Maybe suggest same to your dealers…

Sponsored
OP
OP
TennesseeBronco

TennesseeBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sedan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I think that was ONLY for FIRST EDITION ORDERS. The rest of us get an additional 20,000 points on top of the normal 42,000 points for a vehicle purchase.
I got all the points. As you can see below. Well, didn't get 220k additional, just 200k additional. But not gonna complain about that. I did not get a first edition. Never had mod top or dual top on my order. I reserved within first 5 hours. Not sure if that plays into it, but it is "goodwill points" so possibly. Also as you can see, I didn't waste time redeeming them just in case they tried to say it was a mistake giving them to me.

Screenshot_20211107-011633_FordPass.jpg

Last edited:

Puddle Jumper

Outer Banks
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Edge Titanium AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

You won’t get your points added until your FordPass account is create and the Bronco modem activated inside your vehicle at delivery. It can take a little time for the points to display too. I will add that FordPass points must typically be claimed within the first 60 days (unless this has changed) after delivery or they expire. Not “used”, but at least claimed and added to your account. They can remain unused but IN your account for as long as you choose to save them.

Reactions: Cat

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The other component here is the "reservationist thank you" and 200K bonus points have to be redeemed by whomever at the dealer that has access to FP. The 42K is automatic but an authorized dealer user has to go into the account and check a couple boxes.

I've noticed several that have used FP points to buy parts have not had the extra points claimed. It gives me the option but I'm not going to do it for obvious reasons (might get charged back to me or might be a violation of use if I did). If you are eligible for the points they should be sitting there waiting, if you don't see them show up after the purchase and modem activation, call your dealer. If you are sure you're supposed to get bonus points and got the email, but the points aren't there, God help you. Normal response times for FP are measured in weeks.
Sponsored