Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
23' Bronco 2.7 4d Oxford White & 22' JLURD
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ok, I feel like I am rewinding here.

I have been through a couple of light mounts for the modular bumper as I have a pair of Baja Designs LP6 mounted. First one stuck out just a bit too far for what I wanted. 2nd one looked much better but the lights vibrated/bounced so bad it had a strobe effect and almost unusable at times.

Now went with this, seems much stronger but I will let everyone know once I do a night run again which should be soon. Here is Vegas, night runs are common during the summer for obvious reasons and right now, the temps during the day are awesome:
https://www.vividracing.com/-p-1547...MIteGcqtuRgwMVsgutBh2IrwH-EAQYAiABEgKwlfD_BwE
Ford Bronco '23 4dr Bronco Wildtrak OW (daily driver and very mild build path) 1702652976820
Sponsored

OP
OP
TEAMSLO

TEAMSLO

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ok so I finally did a night run with the VR bracket. Pair of LP6s on bumper and pair of XL80s for ditch lights. Pretty happy with the view at night and such.

cynicalrider

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First gen taco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ok, I feel like I am rewinding here.

I have been through a couple of light mounts for the modular bumper as I have a pair of Baja Designs LP6 mounted. First one stuck out just a bit too far for what I wanted. 2nd one looked much better but the lights vibrated/bounced so bad it had a strobe effect and almost unusable at times.

Now went with this, seems much stronger but I will let everyone know once I do a night run again which should be soon. Here is Vegas, night runs are common during the summer for obvious reasons and right now, the temps during the day are awesome:
https://www.vividracing.com/-p-1547...MIteGcqtuRgwMVsgutBh2IrwH-EAQYAiABEgKwlfD_BwE
Ford Bronco '23 4dr Bronco Wildtrak OW (daily driver and very mild build path) 1702652976820
So it looks like the second one you ran was similar to this one from IAG?

https://iagoffroad.com/iag-i-line-m...-mount-for-2021-ford-bronco-w/modular-bumper/

And that was the one that vibrated a lot? I've dealt with the vibrating/almost flickering before so trying to avoid that if I can.

OP
OP
TEAMSLO

TEAMSLO

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So it looks like the second one you ran was similar to this one from IAG?

https://iagoffroad.com/iag-i-line-m...-mount-for-2021-ford-bronco-w/modular-bumper/

And that was the one that vibrated a lot? I've dealt with the vibrating/almost flickering before so trying to avoid that if I can.
The one I ordered was just a similar one on amazon, not sure if the IAG one is exactly the same with weld points and such. But yes, it vibrated so bad at all times, it almost made me nauseous with the flickering/strobe effect. Luckily it was not intended to be a night run rather we just ran a bit long into the evening.

Here is the one I would NOT recommend from Amazon that vibrated: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BZ85DBLS?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details

jspkoli

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I did the full 3" front and rear. I wanted to keep the rake as I have a pretty good amount of weight in the rear. 37, reinforced hinge/tailgate, HD spare tire carrier (on its way), recovery items which weigh a hefty amount in itself, compressor, tools, ice cooler, kids lol.

The perch collar is not my permanent solution, will be going to full suspension changes but due to budget constraints, will wait on it for a bit.
How does it ride with the Perch Collars. I am about to pull the trigger on a 23 Wildtrack in the next couple of months and am trying to figure out what to do.

Sponsored

KRAKEN

Black Diamond
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2 DOOR BRONCO, 2014 F150 XLT, 2006 F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Nice looking rig...

hold24

Badlands
First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford F250 limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How does it handle with the Antirock? I was thinking of installing this on my wildtrac but concerned about body roll with the softer fox shocks

OP
OP
TEAMSLO

TEAMSLO

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
How does it ride with the Perch Collars. I am about to pull the trigger on a 23 Wildtrack in the next couple of months and am trying to figure out what to do.
It's definitely a bit stiffer, I notice it much more when mall crawling over aggressive speed bumps. Out in the dirt you can also tell its firmer as the Hoss 3.0 Fox's were extremely comfy beforehand.

I went with these as I didn't want to remove/replace the Fox's.

How does it handle with the Antirock? I was thinking of installing this on my wildtrac but concerned about body roll with the softer fox shocks
I have no complaints, no big amounts of bodyroll that I noticed. Im sure there is a tad bit more but hardly noticeable by me. Keep in mind it was also one of the first mods I did so I didn't get a real good feel for the stock ride.

OP
OP
TEAMSLO

TEAMSLO

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Apologies, installed this last December and did a few night runs. There is a slight bobble over harsh washboards but not bad enough to look for yet again, another solution. These will be staying.

Also decided to throw on the RCI pinch seam covers to cover the factory eye sore.

20240311_102716.jpg

20240311_102659.jpg

20240311_102724.jpg

OP
OP
TEAMSLO

TEAMSLO

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Not a step in the build as I would say..... But just cosmetics, added these from @StickerFab, available in many colors, don't forget to get your id.me verification/discount if your military or first responder. Sponsor on this forum as well.

I'm not an expert with decals but these are thick and very high quality, was able to reapply portions when needed. I ended up using a tweezer from the other half to apply the small individual pieces at the top and bottom.

20240330_170926.jpg

20240330_182113.jpg
Sponsored