Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
73 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Oh hell ya, planning 37s also? Make sure to show us the before and after shots, I'm looking at collars for my WT also, but want to see others results before jumping into it. 🍻
Already have the 37s. There’s a slight rub when full turn and definitely can’t take it off-road. Hoping the lift and max tire clearance kit from JKS takes care of that. Here it is with no lift and 37s.

IMG_0487.jpeg
Sponsored

adamruiz2001

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford SVT Lightning
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Already have the 37s. There’s a slight rub when full turn and definitely can’t take it off-road. Hoping the lift and max tire clearance kit from JKS takes care of that. Here it is with no lift and 37s.

Ford Bronco 23 Wildtrak RPG perch collar quoting 6-8hrs IMG_0487
Awesome, keep us updated brother!

StogieDave

Wildtrak
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak, 2005 Toyota Sequoia
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Awesome, keep us updated brother!
I’ve done a handful of lifts over the years, but I didn’t want to mess with the perch collar lift on the new bronco, mostly because I don’t have spring compress equipment (and don’t want to rent). The only shop I could find local, quoted 6-8hrs @$200/hr! Seems excessive to me, just want to check around on others experience. I’m in Northern California if anyone has some shop suggestions!
I actually got a quote from the dealer I am getting the truck through. The said the book is 6.4 hrs and quoted me $1050. I don’t think that was too bad to be honest. Was thinking if the dealer installs I will have better warranty luck if I need it :)

retrospex

Wildtrak
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Wildtrak, Audi RS5 B8.5
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

When I exploring perch collar lifts before , $600-$900 in SoCal seemed to be the range. It’s about 5-6 hrs of work by a pro so it comes down to the shop rate.
This is where I found pricing to be as well, I paid $800 from a reputable place.

Wtb13000

Wildtrak
First Name
Wyatt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Watching….can’t wait to see the results and your feedback. $200/hour is pretty steep from what I’ve seen in my inquiries

retrospex

Wildtrak
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Wildtrak, Audi RS5 B8.5
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

This is where I found pricing to be as well, I paid $800 from a reputable place.
This included alignment, not sure if that was implied with the other quotes I read here.
Sponsored