Sponsored

$2500 for cancelling? - Ford doesn't communicate well again!

Little Foot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So I found an abandoned order, made the deal and tried to apply my private offer PP cert. That didn't work since it wasn't for my order. So I go ahead and cancel to at least get the $2500. Dealer has been gracious waiting to do all the paperwork, I called Ford yesterday to check and guess what? Nothing, nada, zip, it took them forever to even be able to see my old reservation, cancellation, etc. Nothing about the $2500. They told me nothing they can do. Told me the dealership I'm buying from needs to do the legwork to figure it out. What a crock of crap Ford! Waited 2.5 years for a final kick to the nuts!

Just a warning for those thinking about cancelling. Ford might screw you over too, and they're not going to help you. FU Ford!
I just talked to Ford about my rebate after reading about your order cancellation experience.The Ford hell line told me to reach out to where my reservation was to ensure they submitted the paperwork to release and populate that incentive certificate.

I am a Granger order, so I just reached out to Samantha to make sure. I am not expecting any issues as Granger has been amazing so far thru the entire experience, to include helping people transfer orders last year to help people get their Broncos.

@Zach@Granger
Sponsored

OP
OP
TrailDust

TrailDust

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco, 23 Bronco Sport, 97 F-150, 07 Cummins
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just talked to Ford about my rebate after reading about your order cancellation experience.The Ford hell line told me to reach out to where my reservation was to ensure they submitted the paperwork to release and populate that incentive certificate.

I am a Granger order, so I just reached out to Samantha to make sure. I am not expecting any issues as Granger has been amazing so far thru the entire experience, to include helping people transfer orders last year to help people get their Broncos.

@Zach@Granger

Interesting. I was through Granger as well. I emailed her a while ago asking if it was cancelled correctly, they didn't tell me there was paperwork to release and populate so maybe that is the issue? I will have to give her a call now. Granger has been amazing through this whole process, I even bought a new Rubicon from them to tide me over and nothing but praise for that whole experience.

Little Foot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Interesting. I was through Granger as well. I emailed her a while ago asking if it was cancelled correctly, they didn't tell me there was paperwork to release and populate so maybe that is the issue? I will have to give her a call now. Granger has been amazing through this whole process, I even bought a new Rubicon from them to tide me over and nothing but praise for that whole experience.
Let me know what they say. 😊

tapritchettAREA51

Wildtrak
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sorry for your troubles. We had all three sins for our wildtrac order from June 2021. We some how got lucky we took an unloved new big bend and our dealer gave us the PP + $2500 off the list price. Signed and done! Just dumb luck, guessing the dealer took a hit for us. That was 4 weeks ago.

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
that's not what you said. this is what you said: "No, you have to have Wildtrak, SAS, MIC or LUX to be eligible for he $2500."

so basically you said you have to have: wildtrak, with sas, mic, or lux to be eligible for it.

but, you have to have wildtrak or other trims with all 3 of those constraints and you have to drop them all or cancel the order entirely to get the $2500. you can't drop one or the other and get $2500.

(1) 💰 Official: $2500 Order Modification Offer to Wildtrak Customers (switch trims) and Non-Wildtrak Customers (modify order to remove constraints) | Bronco6G - 2021+ Ford Bronco & Bronco Raptor Forum, News, Blog & Owners Community
What I said: If A, B, C OR D
What you said I said: If A AND (B, C OR D)

Last edited:

Sponsored

Pdshepherd

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None. Wife's Kia is my part time wheels
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So I found an abandoned order, made the deal and tried to apply my private offer PP cert. That didn't work since it wasn't for my order. So I go ahead and cancel to at least get the $2500. Dealer has been gracious waiting to do all the paperwork, I called Ford yesterday to check and guess what? Nothing, nada, zip, it took them forever to even be able to see my old reservation, cancellation, etc. Nothing about the $2500. They told me nothing they can do. Told me the dealership I'm buying from needs to do the legwork to figure it out. What a crock of crap Ford! Waited 2.5 years for a final kick to the nuts!

Just a warning for those thinking about cancelling. Ford might screw you over too, and they're not going to help you. FU Ford!
had similar luck with price protection. Ford points and dealer and dealer points at ford. I lost out on about 2500 bucks in protection even though it met the criteria they printed in black and white. There simply is no recourse. BBB is a waste of time. Customer help only gives a case number then hits delete. Guess they need the extra cash for recalls to be offset. Thanks for nothing @Ford Motor Company

mx6bfast

Outer Banks
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OBX, son's 08 Civic, wife's biz 22 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

What I said: If A, B, C OR D
What you said I said: A AND (B, C OR D)
but it's not or's, it's and.
to get the $2500 credit you have to have all 3 constraints on your trim (not just wildtrak) and drop all 3. or you have to cancel your order completely.
if you have an OBX with sas or mic, but not lux, you are not eligible for the credit because you have less than the 3 constraints.

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
but it's not or's, it's and.
to get the $2500 credit you have to have all 3 constraints on your trim (not just wildtrak) and drop all 3. or you have to cancel your order completely.
if you have an OBX with sas or mic, but not lux, you are not eligible for the credit because you have less than the 3 constraints.
You are wrong.
If you have ANY of the constraints and drop them, you are eligible for the $2500.
If you have MIC only and you drop it, you get $2500. If you have MIC & LUX and drop them both, you get $2500. if you have an OBX with sas or mic, but not lux, you ARE ELIGIBLE!

From Ford's email...
  • Your order has any of these options—Molded-In Color Hardtop, Sasquatch Package, or Lux Package—and you remove all of them from your current vehicle order

Area51BS

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands non SAS 4dr 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Makes me happy I did it the old way. Searched for what I wanted. Worked out a deal and drove off the lot. Me driving home happy last November.

Feel bad for what some people have gone through. Nobody thought it would go down the way it has.
Ford Bronco $2500 for cancelling? - Ford doesn't communicate well again! 40C1BF88-1E70-49D2-87A1-CE5BA235A235

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
so OP wanted the $2500 for removing constraints without removing constraints?

Sponsored

jaboticaba

Outer Banks
First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X3 Chevy Truck
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I agree that Ford manipulates and lies constantly and it is costing them. They lost $2 billion in 2022. They can go after the dealers, I don't mind, but the problems goes much deeper. Imagine making a ton of money on the cash cow F Series trucks and still losing $2 Billion? They have to get rid of the CEO and his minions.

The Compensator

Outer Banks
First Name
Cleigh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 bronco, 2015 yukon denali xl, minivan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This whole thread is awesome. I feel like I kinda have a handle on how this is "supposed" to work...

I have gone into three separate dealerships, both big and small, and all of them had both green and blue window stickered broncos available. I then found a salesman and talked about my situation and was then referred to the manager or Bronco expert. I even gotten as far as having them pull up my multitude of certs on Smart Vincent and shown them all our fun emails...

But none of the dealerships would play ball or take the certs to lower the price or ADM.

For those of you that have been able to buy one off the lot using certs on Smart Vincent, what is the secret?! Thanks in advance!

El Bronco Blanco

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Explorer XLT, 2021 Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You are wrong.
If you have ANY of the constraints and drop them, you are eligible for the $2500.
If you have MIC only and you drop it, you get $2500. If you have MIC & LUX and drop them both, you get $2500. if you have an OBX with sas or mic, but not lux, you ARE ELIGIBLE!

From Ford's email...
  • Your order has any of these options—Molded-In Color Hardtop, Sasquatch Package, or Lux Package—and you remove all of them from your current vehicle order

I was going to reply this same thing earlier, but gave up. :ROFLMAO:
Sponsored