First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 f150 4or supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Base
Well got a confirmation from Ford today on my reservation being converted to an order today.Problem is I did not convert my order ,Future Ford must have converted it , they are listed as my dealer on the order.Bastards I told them I was ordering elsewhere , do to them trying to jack me for 10 k markup. Guess they figured they would use my order to get another Bronco , to jack someone else on .More Bs , I still have not even got through to Ford to change my reservation , I do not have hours to wait on hold to talk to Ford , I have to work .Unbelievable, Ford needs to do something to these pirate dealerships .Called Future Ford and spoke to sales manager ,he said (so order from someone else ) it won't effect your order ) he said to talk to him in the morning and he would help me . What a schmuck , will see what he says in the morning , likely more Bs .Man I am pissed .
Sponsored

Efthreeoh

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
What happens in the Future, begins in the Past...

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My dealer sent out e mails today saying that Ford was going send out e mails saying your order converted but that was a mistake on Fords part because he has not sent in all order or got all order yet so your dealer did not send in a order for you

OP
OP

Therackmount

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 f150 4or supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Base
My dealer sent out e mails today saying that Ford was going send out e mails saying your order converted but that was a mistake on Fords part because he has not sent in all order or got all order yet so your dealer did not send in a order for you
I don't know about that,or who your dealer is , when I asked the sales manager he did not deny it .Since they called me several days later , thinking I was still ordering through them after I told them once already I was not ordering from them , I told them again and why , I do not think they were to happy .May be doing it just so I loose my time stamp by canceling my order ,who knows maybe they read this forum , many of them do I bet , any case these guys are jerks after talking to them ,especially the sales manager.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.