Butzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 & bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Easy remedy on the arm hitting the B pillar when resting on the open window. Scoot the seat ALL the way forward.
LOL
Someone has short legs.....

JerryC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
We have both. Her's is the 4 dr Wildtrak, mine is 2 dr Badlands.

B pillar thing is a thing, and I'm not tall. But the downside of the longer doors on the 2 dr is that they open farther and if you live where they have tiny parking spots it might be an issue for you. Also if you take the doors off, 2 dr doors are heavier and I don't think they fit well in the back of the Bronco.

The 2 dr is no doubt more maneuverable.

The 4 dr will ride a little better due to the longer wheelbase. Wildtrak rides the best of them all. The difference between my Badlands 2 dr and her Wildtrak is very noticeable.

As far as looks, it's all in the eye of the beholder. I like the 2 dr much better, she doesn't.

I had 2015 JK, the diff in space is enough to be a big difference. I would flip the JK back seat forward a lot. I almost never fold a back seat down in the 2 dr Bronco.

There are more aftermarket accessories available for the 4 dr.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Canadian5.0

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
With SaS pack you gotta go with the big brother 4 door and your king of the road and off road

Sitruc_btb

Badlands
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Either one is nice. I have a four door for hauling the family and groceries and such. Still kicked ass crawling around the Moab trails. If you can find one with the 7mt, that's what it's all about. 🤙

Figmo

Wildtrak
First Name
Figmo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki Samurai, Bronco 2Dr WT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It’s a simple formula, IMHO: Get a 2 door unless you have a family. In which case you’re stuck with a moar door.

Once you say “I do” (or whatever it is you did to start making babies) - you lose that luxury of joining the Bronco purist club. The rear seats on a 2 door are, for all intent and purpose, useless for human transportation. So not really a family car.

Is the sacrifice worth it? It is, at first. When they’re little and cute. Then they become teenagers and….well……I don’t want to spoil the surprise for you.

But fret not. Long about the time the 8 gen Bronco comes out you can be like me. The kids are gone and don’t call anymore anyway. So you piss away their inheritance and hit the road. Just you. The dog. And your lovely new 2 door Bronco.

As it should be.

Sponsored

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

New member, owned Ford trucks, happy with them but want to downsize. I have a 17 yo Jeep Wrangler that I use as a daily driver in preference to my 2022 F150, because of its small size and ease of parking. I also enjoy driving it, sometimes light off road. There is a new 2023 Bronce Wildtrak at the local dealer that has been on lot for a few months that is 1,ooo off MSRP with a few more incentives worth a few hundred in accessories. Larger than the Wrangler but smaller than F150 SuperCrew, seems sized about right. Loaded with options. I'll be doing liht/moderate off road, less than 15% of use. Have looked a videos, 5 things I hate/love about Bronco, etc. Seen other Texas Ford dealers with up to 3,000 of MSRP, on new 2023 Wildtraks in stock. 90% of driving is alone. Like look and size of 2Dr.....and its 16" shorter and on the lot (tho' there are some nice 2022 Wildtrac 4 Drs available in area...My other car is a good sized SUV for carrying capacity and my brother in law is up the street with his pick up. Have any of y'all wrestled with 2/4DR decision....again I look at size and ease of manouvering as things I really like about the Jeep, so I lean to 2 Dr....Thank You, signed, wondering in Central Texas
I love when new members stir this pot! :ROFLMAO:

I’m in the 2 Dr Cartel, but the Moar door is a pretty nimble wheeler. Both are wide as hell, so that’s what I feel, but it makes it comfortable.

The 2 Dr Bronco is much bigger than a Wrangler if that matters. I don’t wheel with more than 1 passenger, but if you ever do, the 4 will make them happier, that back in the 2 Dr looks restrictive as all get out.

Scott R Nelson

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Escape, 2-door Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I chose the 2-door because there will rarely be more than two people in it. If I regularly was hauling three or more people I would seriuosly consider the 4-door. It's a bit of a pain getting in and out of the back seat. But the 2-door is better off road in most situations because it can turn sharper and turn around more easily on narrow roads. Less room behind the rear seat if that is important to you.

Mine is the red one in this photo:
AEqJVS3.jpg
Sponsored