First Name
bri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have a 2022 4-dr Outer Banks with Lux Package ( 32" P255/70R18 All-Terrain ) and just switched the tires over to Wildtrack stock tires ( 35" LT315/70R17 Mud-Terrain Tires ). I did try looking in other threads but was getting way to overwhelmed trying to find the answers.

I have FORscan, but before I start calibrating anything I wanted to ask a few questions, so I don't mess anything up (first time doing this).

1. Does anyone know the actual mm for the Wildtrack tires?
2. Do I only need to do the tire circumference or do I need to also do anything else since I have the Lux package? I saw some people had issues with their adaptive cruise control after changing the circumference on the tires.

Thanks guys in advance!
Sponsored

BudgetBronco

Base
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2003 Jeep WJ Grand Cherokee Overland
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This will not answer your question directly, but I think this is a better way to accomplish what you seek to do.

I think the best way to determine the new circumference value to use in FORScan is:
- Drive on the highway with the new tires at three different speeds like 55, 65, and 75 and use a GPS to see what actual speed is (for purposes of example here, lets say it is 61, 71, and 82)
- Calculate the ratio of those three readings (in this case: 1.109, 1.0923, and 1.0933)
- Take the average of those three ratios (in this case: 1.0982)
- Whatever value is in the as-built FORscan, multiply it by the average of the ratios (1.0982)

That should give you a really close result. Let me know if any questions and...GO PENS!

OP
OP
breezyxm

breezyxm

Outer Banks
First Name
bri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This will not answer your question directly, but I think this is a better way to accomplish what you seek to do.

I think the best way to determine the new circumference value to use in FORScan is:
- Drive on the highway with the new tires at three different speeds like 55, 65, and 75 and use a GPS to see what actual speed is (for purposes of example here, lets say it is 61, 71, and 82)
- Calculate the ratio of those three readings (in this case: 1.109, 1.0923, and 1.0933)
- Take the average of those three ratios (in this case: 1.0982)
- Whatever value is in the as-built FORscan, multiply it by the average of the ratios (1.0982)

That should give you a really close result. Let me know if any questions and...GO PENS!
Honestly never even thought that would be a thing! You really opened my eyes on this one.

Also awesome to see a fellow pittsburgher here!! You don't see a ton of them over here.
Sponsored