Sponsored

33" on Big Bend

• Thread starter Deleted member 16780
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0

Deleted member 16780

Many of the after-market tire resellers have updated their sites. So have manufacturers. Not one of them, that I have checked, have 33" AT tires for 17" Big Bend trim after you plug in the model and trim. I want to ditch the 32" weak tires on the BB and replace them with something like the Toyo ATIII w/0 having to alter the vehicle. The dealer said I should be able, but I am unable to find anything beyond the BFG's.
Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Many of the after-market tire resellers have updated their sites. So have manufacturers. Not one of them, that I have checked, have 33" AT tires for 17" Big Bend trim after you plug in the model and trim. I want to ditch the 32" weak tires on the BB and replace them with something like the Toyo ATIII w/0 having to alter the vehicle. The dealer said I should be able, but I am unable to find anything beyond the BFG's.
Those tire search tools are only going to show you available factory sizes. You are going to have to use a combination of tiresize.com to get the metric size numbers and then use those numbers to see if any tires actually exist (at tirerack.com or elsewhere).

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yep, the tire configurators on those websites are usually only going to show you factory sizes. Tire rack will sometimes show you non factory sizes. I’m too lazy but there are online tire guides that will show you comparable sizes and will even show you how far your speedometer will be off with different sizes.

My challenger came with 245’s and it now has 305’s. Tire rack says those don’t work lol and won’t even show them.

Last edited:

WoolyBugger

Base
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Ridgeline / 2dr. Base 7 spd. EG
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sponsored

WoolyBugger

Base
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Ridgeline / 2dr. Base 7 spd. EG
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Falken A/T 3 LT255/80R17 is 33" and priced a little lower that the KO's.

Jpeyer

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yep, the tire configurators on those websites are usually only going to show you factory sizes. Tire rack will sometimes how you non factory sizes. I’m too lazy but there are online tire guides that will show you comparable sizes and will even show you how far your gauge will be with different sizes.

My challenger came with 245’s and it now has 305’s. Tire rack says those don’t work lol and won’t even show them.
Tire rack and other retailers won’t say something works unless they performed their own fitment tests. They usually go with oem sizes to cya. I’m sure 33” tires will be fine with/without a spacer or different offset wheel. 1/2” on either side shouldn’t affect anything but full lock.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model