BroncoDonco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Badlands non Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For those that have debated this, what say you?

I have a ‘24 Badlands Non-Sas on order with the 2.3L and Manual trans, which comes with 4.7 gears by default.

In all honesty the jump to 37s would strictly be for looks. 35s are sufficient in the near term for the times I’ll be able to take it off road.

I’m planning on ~2” lift (Billstein 6112) and 35s. Can’t tell you how many pics of others’ Broncos I’ve zoomed in on to see if they are on 35s or 37s. I’ve convinced myself I’ll be happy enough with 35s and will appreciate them better on-road, but can’t help feel like I’ll be underwhelmed with the stance.

Thanks in advance
Sponsored

Bronc6g22

Badlands
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 6, Tacoma TRDOR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'd go no lift and 35s. If you decide you want 37s+, you'll probably want more than just a lift.

PNBLD

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
flhtk
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I like the 2 door on 35's , 4 door on 37's but like you said 35's are fine

Sponsored

Oldhippie

Big Bend
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X1, ‘1928 model A, “23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
You will need more than a 2” lift to properly run 37”s…I am all set up for 37’s but actually pretty happy with my 3” lift on stock 35’s so in no rush to bump up…
Ford Bronco 35s or 37s…? IMG_0424

Bronkers

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2dr Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
For those that have debated this, what say you?

I have a ‘24 Badlands Non-Sas on order with the 2.3L and Manual trans, which comes with 4.7 gears by default.

In all honesty the jump to 37s would strictly be for looks. 35s are sufficient in the near term for the times I’ll be able to take it off road.

I’m planning on ~2” lift (Billstein 6112) and 35s. Can’t tell you how many pics of others’ Broncos I’ve zoomed in on to see if they are on 35s or 37s. I’ve convinced myself I’ll be happy enough with 35s and will appreciate them better on-road, but can’t help feel like I’ll be underwhelmed with the stance.

Thanks in advance
Just finished 2in spring lift and 37s on my SAS 2dr. To me, it now looks as it should have from the factory

New wheels -10lbs and tires still load C, so weight is the ~same. On road manners not far from OEM 35. Rebound stiffer but not by much and I think that will improve with time. 6112 will be better than my setup

Mpg definitely getting hit with larger rotating mass but not sure how much yet

Ford Bronco 35s or 37s…? 20231110_155146

Others may ask how much articulation do you want to sacrifice and how much higher do you want your CG? You have the sweet spot of both of those, as Ford intended, with non-SAS BD

GroovyGeek

Black Diamond
First Name
Boyan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
37" on the OP transmission likely equals transmission problems down the road. But... yo rig, yo money, yo decision...

BLTN

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Badlands; '95 Jeep XJ; '05 F-350; '07 Camry
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine is the 2023 version of your Bronco, and I'm gonna stick with 35's...either no lift or a mild level-up since I'll soon be running 100+ lbs of winch/mount and onboard air compressor as well.
Badlands 2.3/7MT is geared for 35's right out of the gate...1st gear on mine with 33's is almost useless and I pop to 2nd as soon as possible on the street.

Sponsored

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
37s = different gearing The 4.70s with 33s 2.3 and 7mt is borderline. 62 mph on 33s is 1850 rpm
Just quoting this one as there is a ton of bubble-wrapped advice here. A bunch of slushbox-heads armchair quarterbacking something they've most likely never driven >1k miles too.

1850 RPM is... umm... this isn't a diesel! Everyone has that information on hand, right?

This is a turbocharged gasoline engine that can rev--push it higher. Look for a 4 on the candy bar tach from time to time. Enjoy your vehicle!

The Bronco 7M is not about freeway speeds with low RPM nor is it setup for maximum MPG. Stop trying to make "fetch" happen. Let drivers who don't give a fig about those things just have this one, ok?

Fmuguira

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sounds like:
Pro s : you want “the look”
It’s a craving / itch you
Want scratched

Cons : MPG <
Driveability/gearing/ CG
Wear/tear on CV s, angles
Cost , $$$$

Only you can decide what’s right for you.

ThatWilsonGuy

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23' Raptor | 23' BL SAS | Sport FE (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

If you get 35s there will be a part of you that will always want 37s, so get 37s and that other part of you can wish you got 40s.

Seriously thought, we have a 2dr SAS and a Raptor, I think I saw someone say 35s look good on 2drs and 37s look good on 4dr, this is true in my experience. Even side by side the 35s look sufficiently big next to my Raptor.
Sponsored