North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Do we know the difference in the lift of the BL suspension vs Sasquatch? (Other than what the tire creates) Is the suspension and lift the same?
I also need to know this!
This gets asks and answered every other day, here it is again the difference between the BL suspension vs Sasquatch is .6 inch according to one members calculations. According to one Ford rep at a SuperCel event it is .4 inches, so if we average those two lets just call it a flat 1/2 inch.
Sponsored

thd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Camaro SS 1/LE
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The difference is very minimal and likely overcome by 35" tires. I'm planning to get a Badlands without SAS and upgrade tires once the 33" need to be replaced.

Brokennose

Badlands
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scout
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am getting a 2 dr badlands with the 2.7. I dont really want to get the sasquach upgrade as I wil probably get after market wheels and tires anyway. I also was thinking of sticking with 33s as I will mostly be driving on the roads. However I have been reading and watching a ton of reviews on the milestar patagonia mt tire and might actually move to 35s with thowe.

Every review I see talks about how quite they are on the road. And they supposedly handle very well on the street as well. Off road they look extremely capable.

Another plus is they are light, 33s are about 63 lbs each and 35s are around 70 lb each. That should help reduce rotational mass.

Finally they are only around $230-240 a tire. Not bad at all. Seems like I could get a lot of the features I was looking for in a smaller tire but still get the big tire look.

For wheels looking hard at the Fifteen52 Traverse HD Asphalt Black wheels shown on the badlands over lander concept.

Still cracks me up they used AM wheels in a video meant to showcase their accessories.

scottyb907

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
74 Ford Bronco, RAM 3500,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The comment about gearing and suspension you get with sasquatch makes sense! Ford engineer's are going to match a 35 so it rides and handles the way it should! Try doing that aftermarket, more difficult hence why there may be a difference in handling, suspension, mileage etc.
Thatā€™s one of the pros for my decision to get the Squach straight from the factory. I know myself well enough to realize I donā€™t want to put the brain power, money, and most importantly my time into figuring all that shit out down the road. In my opinion it will be a lot easier to go down a tire size later than to go up.
I have my 74 to give me those headaches. Lol

Sponsored

TheRealCobraBurnout

Black Diamond
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2003 Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Big difference in going 35" is me not having buyers remorse not getting Squatchy. Yeah, Bobo where you at?
Ford Bronco 35's vs 33's any big differences? DSCN5871.JPG

Paul Gagnon

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Mustang, '92 Explorer, '10 F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The difference between 33 and 35 is 2.

TJconvert2.7

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Iā€™m the rare example thatā€™s not crazy about big tires.

I recently bought a used 04 TJ that came with 31ā€ tires and I actually sought out a set of 30ā€.

and still here and there, even at 6ā€™3ā€, my heel would catch the lip under the door. But maybe Iā€™m just lazy.

it seems the bronco doesnā€™t have that 2 or 3ā€ tub lip and might have more of an f150 entry, but still starting with the base 30ā€ makes sense for me.

it will be nice to choose 31-33s after the fact.

but I donā€™t know if the math is straight and obvious...
The base starts with 16s and 30s

The badlands 17s and 33s, with no lift right? So can I do 18s and 32s? Or any combo that doesnā€™t add up to more than the black diamond 18/32 or badlands 17/33?

TJconvert2.7

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Where I keep getting hung up is:

mid package + sasquatch vs. lux package without

Very close in price. Would love to get the 35s from factory, but they can be added much easier later vs. 12" screen and upgraded audio.
This is tough, the 12ā€ screen looks amazing, but not all optional sound packages are the same. My friend has a Laramie Ram with an Alpine package and it is t impressive at all. While the Subaru Harmon Karden is amazing. BO I have no experience with.

but, for audiophiles... is a wrangler with mud terrain tires (drone) really the vehicle for top notch audio?

Sponsored

VictoryLights

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is tough, the 12ā€ screen looks amazing, but not all optional sound packages are the same. My friend has a Laramie Ram with an Alpine package and it is t impressive at all. While the Subaru Harmon Karden is amazing. BO I have no experience with.

but, for audiophiles... is a wrangler with mud terrain tires (drone) really the vehicle for top notch audio?
I agree. Because we canā€™t hear the b&o and after learning more about what it actually takes to upgrade to 35s I am not getting the lux package.

H - 2 CHARLIE

Wildtrak
First Name
CHARLIE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F 150 - E 350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
You might as well buy a Camry if it's not Sasquatched.
4 door and lifted

Rebel Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco 7spd Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

On a side note, Iā€™m curious as to what sizes the Goodyear Territory will be released as, beyond 285/70 and 315/70.
Sponsored