Sponsored

37's without lift on 2023 Wildtrack Sasquatch?

msgtchris

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hey All,

I have a 2023 Wildtrack Sasquatch. It has the 35s on it. Can I run 37s on it without a lift?

thanks
Sponsored

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 XJ, 56 F100, 11 Volvo XC90, Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

most folks will say you have to do a 2" level lift, but I've heard some can do it just fine, but I'd bet you'd need spacers to keep from hitting the LCA

atlawson

Wildtrak
First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2022 Wildtrack Lux w/ Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I had to go with zone 2" lift for +1 offset wheel and 37" to make them work.

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 e-tron Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Do you plan on ever taking it off the pavement?

If so, you need ~ 3" of lift as a SAS to comfortably fit 37s without rubbing. You also need to trim rock sliders, proper offset wheels or spacers, I recommend the JKS max clearance kit.

I still rub here and there if I hit a sharp break over angle or something but nothing bad. Took months of adjustment to get it dialed in for rock crawling..

This is a Bronco on true 37s, 3" Icon Stage 6 lift, Fender delete, JKS max clearance kit, HOSS 3.0 steering upgrade, custom bump stops, trimmed rock sliders etc.. I still rub with 1.5" spacers on the wheels.

Ford Bronco 37's without lift on 2023 Wildtrack Sasquatch? 1693430684108

If you're doing it for looks, my first recommendation is not to do so. Ride quality suffers as does fuel economy.. Still really comfortable on the road though, don't get me wrong. With that said, you can get away with just doing a spacer lift and trim as ya go to get rid of the rubs over speed bumps.

Failure to do this right will result in you crushing your quarter panels, FYI. Ask me how I know..

I'm a bit heavier than stock now as I have a full 3/16ths steel skid package etc so I've had to adjust up to about 3" of lift.

userdude

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Failure to do this right will result in you crushing your quarter panels, FYI. Ask me how I know..
Hey, so how do ya know? 👀 😁 Wouldn't that qualify as "crushin' it"? :whistle:

Nice lookin' ride.

Sponsored

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 e-tron Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey, so how do ya know? 👀 😁 Wouldn't that qualify as "crushin' it"? :whistle:

Nice lookin' ride.
Thanks! My Bronco is named 'The Intrepid' after an unfortunate quick sand incident, so I went with a pirate themed armor set. I absolutely LOVE the way it turned out.

My passenger front quarter panel has a nice dent right above the wheel well arch for jumping it to test after the lift and finding out that the factory bump stops were still about 1" too short.
I'll try to find a photo.. Long story short, I 3d printed some custom bump stop extensions out of a durable rubber and its been fine since.

Dshart5455

Wildtrak
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hey All,

I have a 2023 Wildtrack Sasquatch. It has the 35s on it. Can I run 37s on it without a lift?

thanks
I have 23 wildtrak with fox shocks (obviously). I ran readylift 3 inch lift. 37s x12.5 BFG’s. no rub lock to lock. TurboMac HDs 17x9 -12 offset

Stock vs not.

71098568701__ECCBCDAE-79E4-4578-9D7C-2B42F4A51C00.jpeg

IMG_0697.jpeg

IMG_0696.jpeg

IMG_0016.jpeg

IMG_0015.jpeg

IMG_0014.jpeg

IMG_0013.jpeg

Black Wildtrak Bandit

Wildtrak
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
’22 Wildtrak, Eibach coilovers, +3” vs stock, MT Legend EXP 37x12.50R20, ICON bandit wheels (-24 offset). Removed the plastic stupidity on the back of the front wheel well and added Rokblokz mud flaps to protect the sides (not shown). No rubbing, on and off road.

Ford Bronco 37's without lift on 2023 Wildtrack Sasquatch? IMG_4738
Ford Bronco 37's without lift on 2023 Wildtrack Sasquatch? IMG_4739
Ford Bronco 37's without lift on 2023 Wildtrack Sasquatch? IMG_4742
Ford Bronco 37's without lift on 2023 Wildtrack Sasquatch? IMG_4741

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

There's at least one member on this board who stuck 37s on his otherwise stock wild track and has had no issues, including going off-road.I'm sure at extreme flex it may rub.

But be warned..the added pressure and strain 37's will cause on everything from steering to CV joints may come back to bite you.

userdude

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There's at least one member on this board who stuck 37s on his otherwise stock wild track and has had no issues, including going off-road.I'm sure at extreme flex it may rub.

But be warned..the added pressure and strain 37's will cause on everything from steering to CV joints may come back to bite you.
I thought HOSS 3.0 was so that you could go up to bigger tire sizes, at least partially? At least the MY23's have that stock?

On another note, your speedometer will need recalibration. The Ford ProCal has a setting for larger tire sizes (I think specifically 37's).

Sponsored

Fmuguira

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So curious, just how much have the 37 s cost you in MPG ?? Guessing 1.5-2 MPG …..??
Thx

OP
OP
msgtchris

msgtchris

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Do you plan on ever taking it off the pavement?

If so, you need ~ 3" of lift as a SAS to comfortably fit 37s without rubbing. You also need to trim rock sliders, proper offset wheels or spacers, I recommend the JKS max clearance kit.

I still rub here and there if I hit a sharp break over angle or something but nothing bad. Took months of adjustment to get it dialed in for rock crawling..

This is a Bronco on true 37s, 3" Icon Stage 6 lift, Fender delete, JKS max clearance kit, HOSS 3.0 steering upgrade, custom bump stops, trimmed rock sliders etc.. I still rub with 1.5" spacers on the wheels.

Ford Bronco 37's without lift on 2023 Wildtrack Sasquatch? IMG_4741

If you're doing it for looks, my first recommendation is not to do so. Ride quality suffers as does fuel economy.. Still really comfortable on the road though, don't get me wrong. With that said, you can get away with just doing a spacer lift and trim as ya go to get rid of the rubs over speed bumps.

I'm a bit heavier than stock now as I have a full 3/16ths steel skid package etc so I've had to adjust up to about 3" of lift.
thank you for the reply

Black Wildtrak Bandit

Wildtrak
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
17.2 before, 16.3 after … multiple tanks of gas … Honda Accord gets 38 mpg … LOL

Canyon Coolers

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
canyoncoolers.com
Vehicle(s)
73 Bronco, Dodge 2500, Sprinter Van
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I thought HOSS 3.0 was so that you could go up to bigger tire sizes, at least partially? At least the MY23's have that stock?

On another note, your speedometer will need recalibration. The Ford ProCal has a setting for larger tire sizes (I think specifically 37's).
No HOSS is same height as a standard sasquatch just a much better ride at offroad speeds, and beefed up steering.

On another note I did my damndest to put 37's on with no lift, and then with a small 1.5" perch on the front only. With the JKS tire clearance and new DV8 wheel wells it is workable but still not ideal. Even with 1.4" wheel spacers.

I am finishing up a King Shock upgrade now with the proper lift and a new UCA.

Last edited:

userdude

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No HOSS is same height as a standard sasquatch just a much better ride at offroad speeds, and beefed up sterering.

On another note I did my damndest to put 37's on with no lift, and then with a small 1.5" perch on the front only. With the JKS tire clearance and new DV8 wheel wells it is workable but still not ideal. Even with 1.4" wheel spacers.

I am finishing up a King Shock upgrade now with the proper lift and a new UCA.
I should've clarified the steering is ready for 37's. If you look at the original quote, it was talking about the steering.
Sponsored