First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Chevy 2500HD Duramax
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I was hoping for better news but I realistically didn't anticipate an e-mail today. I reserved late evening 15 Jul 2020 and finalized my order 25 Feb 2021 so knew upfront I wouldn't be in the first run.

Congratulations to all who've received their confirmation and may I ask that the rest of us, regardless of when you reserved and ordered, join me in a toast to congratulate those more fortunate than us?

Slainte!

brocotect

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
Your Bronco Model
Base
Buuuuut, according to grainger, FE's are scheduled DURING THE FIRST WEEK of the month only. FE's will have to wait until the the beginning of next months scheduling period if grainger is correct.
I can't understand that either but from what Grainger is telling us it's a 3 week email cycle for each build cycle.

Untill we have any evidence that's not true I don't know what else to believe.

79BKO

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
79 Bronco, 21 Bronco Big Bend SAS
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ford Bronco 4/22 Email Group! 1619110884641

Reserved first night. I'm #6 of 164 Dealer Allocations at my dealership.
Big Bend 2-door Antimatter Blue
2.3, auto
Mid
SAS
Aux Switches

June 28 Production Week

email from Ford was at 10:37 am CST

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Are there dealers that havent gotten any of their allocation filled yet? I am #1 at my dealer, and they are telling me they have been given ZERO build dates yet.
Wow! Had to do a double take after seeing your screen name. Thought I was sending posts while blacked out. Haha. From Cheyenne here.....and fellow #1 allocation down the road in Ft. Collins. Good luck next week I suppose.

Sponsored

LEGORick

First Edition
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford F-150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I'm really happy to see all of these 7/13 and 7/14 reservation dates. No ill will to those with with reservations after my noon(ish) 7/14 reservation but I do think it's BS. At least the majority of this production schedule appears to be largely by reservation timestamp.

It also looks like each Thursday email update fills up about 3 weeks of productions. That means next Thursday should take us through the most of July. I'll speculate that If you don't get an email in the next few weeks then you won't be seeing your Bronco until 2022.
Idk if this is true, emails today are still getting the same build dates as last week (June 7, 14, etc.) so will next week's emails I assume. Unless I'm missing something?

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I can't understand that either but from what Grainger is telling us it's a 3 week email cycle for each build cycle.

Untill we have any evidence that's not true I don't know what else to believe.
I mean he's been right on point with everything so far...

brocotect

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ah ok, well even better then!

So I guess I don't quite get the outrage until after next week when the first build cycle is done being informed. The rest of the FEs are still going to be relegated to the next or later build cycle, but the rest of you still have a chance to be in the first build cycle next week, so why all the anger?
Cause it's a me first world?

jasony2069

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Timestamp: 7/13/2020 at 21:42

We are excited to let you know your 2021 Bronco™ BLACK DIAMOND 2 Door has been scheduled for production. Your vehicle is scheduled to be built the week of June 21, 2021.

In your next order status email, we will provide you an estimated delivery window of when your vehicle will arrive at Galpin Ford (FYI in SoCal).

Ford Bronco 4/22 Email Group! 1619110660106

Sponsored

TheWoo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So I know we have this new weekly schedule. Is the concept that we would all know our estimated build date by sometime in May no longer guaranteed?

I have a late day #1 reservation... and am smack dab in the middle of the dealer allocation window 71 out of 120... but most of the deadly sins (2.7/SAS/LUX/MIC TOP).

But in general, I thought all of us within the 2021 dealer allocation window were supposed to be given a production schedule by 'May' so we would know if our cars would be built closer to July, or more like November. I'm thinking now that may not happen, and we just have to stay tuned every month and see if our number is called.
I see no reason to believe that isn't still the plan - I expect every Bronco order (at least reservations prior to 9/19) to receive an email in May with an estimated delivery date. Nothing that has happened has indicated that should change at all.

Eric L

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST, 2017 Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No email <unwatch thread> :p

DarkHelmet

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

JUST GOT MINE TOO!
Reservation 7/13
Order 2/13

Vehicle build is in my sig

Badlands / Shadow Black / Mid / Sasquatch / 2.7 / 10-Speed / 2 Door / MIC Top / MG Vinyl
what was your reservation time if you don't mind me asking? I have a very similar build (high package) an my reservation time was 10:35pm est on July 13th.

wyobronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Black Diamond 2 DR
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Wow! Had to do a double take after seeing your screen name. Thought I was sending posts while blacked out. Haha. From Cheyenne here.....and fellow #1 allocation down the road in Ft. Collins. Good luck next week I suppose.
HA!!!! Thats awesome. Rock Springs here. Losing my mind over this thing. No luck on your dealer either?
Sponsored