Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I believe they are doing these for mannequins to save MIC tops for customers. I've even seen a couple of blue window stickers showing wildtraks with soft tops.

The last pic... it's pretty blurry but the Cyber Orange looks like a Badlands with optional wheels.

Sponsored

Havok

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Telluride
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thanks for the Pics. But yes, Ford actually said they are delivering almost all dealer mannequins with soft tops to save the MICs for customers, and that includes WildTraks.
So what happens when they are able to sell the manny? Sell it as is? Put a MIC top on it with no connections? Add connections and a MIC?

Havok

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Telluride
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So what happens when they are able to sell the manny? Sell it as is? Put a MIC top on it with no connections? Add connections and a MIC?
Or does it already have the connections? And if it does, why are they not able/willing to add the Hardtop connections to builds until September?

Scotteasymoney

Wildtrak
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150. 72 maverick grabber
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I am a 2nd day reservation on a 4dr VB WT. Called my dealer today to try to switch to a soft top with prep kit and its not allowed. His mannequin is speced the same as mine minus the mic top. Sucks but it is what it is.

Essmith94

Badlands
First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am a 2nd day reservation on a 4dr VB WT. Called my dealer today to try to switch to a soft top with prep kit and its not allowed. His mannequin is speced the same as mine minus the mic top. Sucks but it is what it is.
Same. I had to switch to a badlands to then switch to a soft top. Would have been nice for them to just allow a “delayed” dual top on Wildtrak and FE and deliver them with a ST.

Sponsored

balucipher

Big Bend
First Name
Balu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

It'll go across a Barrett Jackson auction as "one of 50 wildtracks with a factory soft top" in 20 years for ridiculous prices

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Better idea, as that’s my color, trim and size …smack an MIC on that puppy and send it my way instead of giving it to a dealer. Give the dealers readily available 4 door Big Bends w/soft tops rather then the commodity restrained versions!

Scotteasymoney

Wildtrak
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150. 72 maverick grabber
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Better idea, as that’s my color, trim and size …smack an MIC on that puppy and send it my way instead of giving it to a dealer. Give the dealers readily available 4 door Big Bends w/soft tops rather then the commodity restrained versions!
Same
Sponsored