6GSooner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

SIAP… when did they make the Wildtrak available with only the MIC? Was Wildtrak not included in the “change to a soft top and get hard top connections” deal?
Sponsored

Brocked

Wildtrak
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

SIAP… when did they make the Wildtrak available with only the MIC? Was Wildtrak not included in the “change to a soft top and get hard top connections” deal?
Nope

Brocked

Wildtrak
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

What did I miss? What was the reason?
Wildtrak was always a hardtop only option. Originally it was to come with a painted hardtop. That switched to Mic. But so far no option for a soft top.

OP
OP

6GSooner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Wildtrak was always a hardtop only option. Originally it was to come with a painted hardtop. That switched to Mic. But so far no option for a soft top.
Well that sucks. I have the dealer's Wildtrak soft top for a day... kinda digging the soft.

Sponsored

Schnabby

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JeepJL4dr,Raptor6.2,JeepJK2dr,M4Conv,65Must,74CJ5
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I went to attempt to change my WT order 2 weeks ago to soft top and was reminded by my sales person that is not an option for the WT. Not sure why there are threads with demo WT‘s that have softops on them. It’s not that we all aren’t confused enough by all this BS.

OP
OP

6GSooner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I went to attempt to change my WT order 2 weeks ago to soft top and was reminded by my sales person that is not an option for the WT. Not sure why there are threads with demo WT‘s that have softops on them. It’s not that we all aren’t confused enough by all this BS.
Yeah I'm demoing a WT with soft top today. Weird. You would think the highest trims would have the most options.

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Brocked

Wildtrak
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I would like the option also.

Sponsored

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yeah all the WT soft tops you see are dealer demos. No rhyme or reason as to why Ford has refused to allow WT orders to switch to soft tops.

There has to be some sort of bureaucratic red tape as to why Ford can't sell them with a soft top.

I really want my WT because if much more time goes by without any idea of when I may get mine, I foresee a Rubicon in my future instead. But on the flip side, I'm really concerned about this limited edition MIC top and it's crap quality.

madbaird

Wildtrak
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 FX4 Supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Was an option in the beginning to get dual tops...was my original order. Then Ford came out with the "incentive" and "constraint" message so I switch back to MIC only as this is the standard top for the Wildtrak, thinking I would get it this MY. But to this day....nothing at all. I would gladly take a soft top now, and Ford can give me the MIC later. They can reduce the shipping by putting it on the car carriers bound to the local areas....just a thought?

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Well guess we have our answer ... No WT until Dec at a min (call me a skeptic but I doubt even in December).

OP
OP

6GSooner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

And the way I’m reading it, if you aren’t scheduled, even if you changed to Badlands soft top you are still MY22.

Johnnycab

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The WT soft top thread exists because I was one of several people who have driven one. I posted a picture on the other WT soft top thread. Here’s the picture again.

9E2D1951-60F2-4671-AC1F-0353DFD21CE9.jpeg
Sponsored