Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150, Mustang Bullitt, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I'm standing at 11 weeks right now...

I could have walked to Michigan and picked the fucking thing up by now. Lol.
Same here, I only live 4 hours from Detroit...very frustrating.

Mercury

Outer Banks
First Name
Ki
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Purchase an inexpensive used vehicle to get you by until delivery. You risk a lot less on depreciation and will still be able to get what you are really wanting. There doesn't seem to be a reason that it has to be an all-or-nothing situation.

desertoasis2b

Wildtrak
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 bronco, 2003 excursion,1963 F250 unibody
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
judging by his joined date to this forum, I bet he just ordered for the first time ever within the past 6 months, which would gain no sympathy here.
I ordered a Wildtrak on the first day and I just got an email with a 6-6-22 build date. I just joined Bronco6g this week so join date doesn't really matter. I think the longer I wait is a good thing, hoping some of the problems get fixed before I get it. I would really like the flat towing issue with the 2.7 EBB to be fixed.

Homer8715

Badlands
First Name
Artemis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 / 22 honda civic / acura rdx
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
well im not happy at all with the hole thing , I ordered from Galpin ford the #1 dealer , like that even maters like they said , Ali though I havnt got my deposit back , only cause it gives me options but im looking at something else as im really over them treating me like this , as I see them on dealer lots, im a 7-24 order date , any way the toyota supra with a manual looks pretty fun but there lots of new things coming out so well see , im over fords and the way they treated me id say there over me

Sponsored

Mercury

Outer Banks
First Name
Ki
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

How about standing up for yourselves saying this is unacceptable. I feel bad for anyone who has to wait what would be more than a reasonable amount of time. When we allow ourselves to be treated this way we cannot be shocked at the result. The next time it only gets easier.

jmhutner

Badlands
First Name
Jonny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Performance Blue GT350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I understand I just ordered basically compared to most. Just when you here one thing from a dealership it kinda sucks that you’ll end up waiting a year. I can’t imagine how frustrated you reservation day 1 or 2021 orders. I hope you get it soon
I think those of us that reserved in July of 2020 and have followed the order conversion process to the letter and still don't have a build date are not going to be very sympathetic to someone whose order was put in in 2022 without an original reservation. The whole process sucks, but read the room.

CPL_Rabbit

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Minivan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I've put in a reservation for the Silverado EV. We'll see which one comes in first. I could've gone for a Lightning res, but that bad taste in my mouth needs a washing.

TX_Bronco77

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

How about standing up for yourselves saying this is unacceptable. I feel bad for anyone who has to wait what would be more than a reasonable amount of time. When we allow ourselves to be treated this way we cannot be shocked at the result. The next time it only gets easier.
And what would you suggest to people who think it's unacceptable? I am not thrilled about how long I have waited but what am I supposed to do about it?

I could buy a Jeep and give my money to another car company but I don't want a Jeep. And I am too busy to hound FoMoCo on social media (also I have no social media accounts). I could just keep my Mustang but eventually I will just want to trade it in for a Bronco anyways so why not wait now?

I'm not trying to be a smart ass, but I genuinely would like to hear suggestions on how customers could speed this up at all. Honestly it's just shitty luck imho new truck, with a ton of interest, throw in a pandemic like the world hasn't seen in quite some time, and here we are.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

TBH the bloom has fallen off the Bronco rose for me. I knew it was over when a Bronco passed by in a local grocery store parking lot, and I didn't even take a second look. The excitement has waned, and Ford has given me time to find out that there is actually another vehicle out there that would fit my needs much better. As time goes on we'll see if Imma gonna act on that discovery. :)

Sponsored

reaper5252006

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I ordered a Wildtrak on the first day and I just got an email with a 6-6-22 build date. I just joined Bronco6g this week so join date doesn't really matter. I think the longer I wait is a good thing, hoping some of the problems get fixed before I get it. I would really like the flat towing issue with the 2.7 EBB to be fixed.
True, someone confirmed his signature on his account shows he just ordered recently though, so like less than 4 months of wait time thus far.

Arizona_RIFRAF

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I got tired of waiting for mine so I bought a 2021 Wrangler 4xe for the wife and took back my ford fusion as my daily driver. I ordered day one a Wildtrak Sas/Lux/MIC/Tow packages. Safe to say I will NEVER see my Bronco lol..

F OR D

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD Green Machine
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I waited 2 years for mine. Ordered Aug. 2020 and just received mine. It is worth the wait! I love mine!!
this, early res holder, 2 year wait, worth every second although it sucked waiting