First Name
peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So, I went to 4x4TruckLEDs.com/KR Off-Road, who I found on this forum, and who coincidentally are local to me, for some lights.

I wasn't exactly sure what I was looking for and walked in last Friday afternoon on a whim.

Adam and his team were, simply put, awesome to deal with. I ended up with an Auxbeam 8 switch, Morimoto XB's, Diode amber fog lights and Diode 3 inch pro white ditch lights. I don't really do pictures, but what I do well is write reviews when the experience is good. Here, it was not good. It was great. From start to end I cannot say enough. From my initial discussions to the installation, all was fantastic. They worked with me to get a sense of what I wanted, made great suggestions and installed everything to perfection.

Just thought you all should know, especially those local to the shop in Lindenhurst NY, about my experience. I am going back at some point because (1) the service was superb and (2) being in the shop is like being a kid in a candy store.

Thank you Adam and your team.

P.S. I am not being paid by them and I am in no way affiliated with them.
Sponsored

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thanks for the review. Here are some photos of your truck after we finished and for those curious what we installed...

Ford Bronco 4x4TruckLEDs.com/KR Off-Road Review Photo Dec 11 2023, 3 01 14 PM

Ford Bronco 4x4TruckLEDs.com/KR Off-Road Review Photo Dec 11 2023, 3 01 22 PM

Ford Bronco 4x4TruckLEDs.com/KR Off-Road Review Photo Dec 11 2023, 3 02 20 PM

And I like the spot you chose for your switch panel. Out of the way but easy to get to:
Ford Bronco 4x4TruckLEDs.com/KR Off-Road Review Photo Dec 11 2023, 3 02 43 PM

Ford Bronco 4x4TruckLEDs.com/KR Off-Road Review Photo Dec 11 2023, 2 49 40 PM

Last edited:
OP
OP

ptgptg

Outer Banks
First Name
peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Glad you took pictures!

Luckylat

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Expedition, 2013 VW Wagon, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So, I went to 4x4TruckLEDs.com/KR Off-Road, who I found on this forum, and who coincidentally are local to me, for some lights.

I wasn't exactly sure what I was looking for and walked in last Friday afternoon on a whim.

Adam and his team were, simply put, awesome to deal with. I ended up with an Auxbeam 8 switch, Morimoto XB's, Diode amber fog lights and Diode 3 inch pro white ditch lights. I don't really do pictures, but what I do well is write reviews when the experience is good. Here, it was not good. It was great. From start to end I cannot say enough. From my initial discussions to the installation, all was fantastic. They worked with me to get a sense of what I wanted, made great suggestions and installed everything to perfection.

Just thought you all should know, especially those local to the shop in Lindenhurst NY, about my experience. I am going back at some point because (1) the service was superb and (2) being in the shop is like being a kid in a candy store.

Thank you Adam and your team.

P.S. I am not being paid by them and I am in no way affiliated with them.
I have shared the same positive experience! Great products , great service, and good guys!
They have helped me and provided my KR Front License Plate frame, Diode Dynamics Fog lights + KR bracket, and DD Ditch Lights with KR mount. All DD's with yellow backlit option (AUX 5). Great wire harnesses to work with and clear instructions to self install.

Also not affiliated with them, but appreciate great service and support!

DD SS3.jpg

IMG_1888.jpg

IMG_1890.jpg

OP
OP

ptgptg

Outer Banks
First Name
peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I like that setup. Looks great. Clean and mean! I'm waiting on sasquatch wheels and 37 inch KO2's and 4x4 apparently has a guy who does lifts. At their suggestion, I am going to do a 3 inch lift and change out the upper control arms. A bit more expensive but as Adam explained worth it because the new tires change the geometry and replacing the control arms brings it back to the original geometry. My words and what I got from the conversation. His response was much more detailed.

Sponsored

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I like that setup. Looks great. Clean and mean! I'm waiting on sasquatch wheels and 37 inch KO2's and 4x4 apparently has a guy who does lifts. At their suggestion, I am going to do a 3 inch lift and change out the upper control arms. A bit more expensive but as Adam explained worth it because the new tires change the geometry and replacing the control arms brings it back to the original geometry. My words and what I got from the conversation. His response was much more detailed.
This is the kit we were talking about: https://www.readylift.com/2021-2023-ford-bronco-4-sst-lift-kit-base-models.html

So it's a 4" kit and is $999.95 (I thought it was around $700). I think I was recalling my kit on my F150, which was $899.

The kit is their SST kit, which maintains factory geometry as you get spacers and the UCA. This kit allows you to run up to a 37x12.50 tire on 17" wheels.

Ford Bronco 4x4TruckLEDs.com/KR Off-Road Review 1702489873584

OP
OP

ptgptg

Outer Banks
First Name
peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Good to know. Waiting on my tires now and once I have them I will reach out to you for the referral to the local guys who can install the kit.
Sponsored