Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco 5/2/22 Build Week Group image

Got this gorgeous picture on the 10th. Coming to Washington state. CSX: It's been to Chicago, then Blue Island, and then yesteday was the last update after it made it to Gibson Indiana. I read conflicting posts about CSX being to track it all the was through, even after it moves to a different company, but others say it doesn't. I have no idea if it's getting on BN or UP. Either way, excited isn't strong enough of an adjective.
Sponsored

ColeTrain84

Badlands
First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

image.jpg

Got this gorgeous picture on the 10th. Coming to Washington state. CSX: It's been to Chicago, then Blue Island, and then yesteday was the last update after it made it to Gibson Indiana. I read conflicting posts about CSX being to track it all the was through, even after it moves to a different company, but others say it doesn't. I have no idea if it's getting on BN or UP. Either way, excited isn't strong enough of an adjective.
Get ahold of Ford Chat. They showed mine was transferred to BNSF at Blue Island. The train CSX train car then went to Gibson, IN but my rig isn't on it and yours isn't either. I'm guessing you may be on the same train as mine

Probably going the northern route. Would make sense. Mine will come into MN and then get dropped, yours may continue on ;)
Ford Bronco 5/2/22 Build Week Group small-intermodal-ma

HeatherJ

Outer Banks
First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
5/3 blend I received the built email I’m 3.5 hours from factory delivery date was 14-20 by convoy then then dealer said 9-14 now dealer is saying the 25th Ford is saying week of the 20th.... I’m in a glass case of emotion!!!!!! What they heck do I believe?!?!?I just want my Bronco!!!!
I’m two hours away and my delivery date is 5/9-5/15. Still has not shipped

HeatherJ

Outer Banks
First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Next to no convoys have shipped from our week.

Tme

Badlands
First Name
Tiffany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone from 5/2 still showing in production and never got a built e-mail? I’m going crazy this week refreshing everything I can find. I have mods and tear tag. But no changes since.

Sponsored

CaliBronco92

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Green Machine
Your Bronco Model
Base
Anyone from 5/2 still showing in production and never got a built e-mail? I’m going crazy this week refreshing everything I can find. I have mods and tear tag. But no changes since.
Yep, mine still says in production

Called Ford customer service and they said mine looks like it should be at the dealer 5/22-5/28

603BB

Outer Banks
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yep. Check out my earlier posts.

kirby149

Big Bend
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Do you get better info by calling ford? If so what number do you use? Also what are the odds that your bronco has been shipped and no one ever updated the system at ford. So they keep telling me I’m still I. The same spot🤞🏼🤞🏼

Sponsored

clcook1

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sorry 05/02 build crew I don't have a picture to share, but my dealer
Baby pictures would only something a reservation holder could get.
I was a 07/14 reservation holder yet still no baby picture. On online chat told me I should get one. Fingers crossed!

Wofflower

Badlands
First Name
Kristina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer and F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do you get better info by calling ford? If so what number do you use? Also what are the odds that your bronco has been shipped and no one ever updated the system at ford. So they keep telling me I’m still I. The same spot🤞🏼🤞🏼
800-334-4375 - this is the number i would call when looking to get information on my Bronco order

Fujimo

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m in the same boat…..🤨

ntollett

Base
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hope everyone’s shows
Ford Bronco 5/2/22 Build Week Group 94CD3412-9B08-4F6F-93CE-331E689B762D
up soon so you can join me. So much fun. Got the appointment today for new wheels and tires to be put on Tuesday.
Looks awesome! What wheels/tires are you going with?

Eric A

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Get ahold of Ford Chat. They showed mine was transferred to BNSF at Blue Island. The train CSX train car then went to Gibson, IN but my rig isn't on it and yours isn't either. I'm guessing you may be on the same train as mine

Probably going the northern route. Would make sense. Mine will come into MN and then get dropped, yours may continue on ;)
Ford Bronco 5/2/22 Build Week Group 94CD3412-9B08-4F6F-93CE-331E689B762D
Hot damn ColeTrain, you were correct. Ford Chat said it was transfered to BNSF at Blue Island. The weird thing though is that she said she didn't have a new rail car number. Guess I'm flying blind at this point. Love the map by the way. Data junky here.
Sponsored