First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Do you get better info by calling ford? If so what number do you use? Also what are the odds that your bronco has been shipped and no one ever updated the system at ford. So they keep telling me I’m still I. The same spot🤞🏼🤞🏼
I was at my dealership yesterday and my sales guy said they usually get an email letting them know they have a shipment coming soon. He still has not received that email about mine. His system also showed only what Ford has told me. I’m not hopeful it will be delivered within the timeframe given.

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I was one of the first builds completed and shipped week of 5/2. Shipped 5/5 from Wayne made it to Atlanta on 5/8, 4 hours from home. Been sitting in the rail yard depot for the last 5 days waiting on Convoy. Seriously must be a shortage of trucks based on the convoy delays.

bagsBronco22

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I was at my dealership yesterday and my sales guy said they usually get an email letting them know they have a shipment coming soon. He still has not received that email about mine. His system also showed only what Ford has told me. I’m not hopeful it will be delivered within the timeframe given.
or you can be like my dealer and just maintain radio silence

Sponsored

PushyCrusher

Outer Banks
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Don't lose hope! My vehicle was shipped and delivered the same day, well before my EDD. It came out of nowhere for both myself and the dealer.

StixHunt

Everglades
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

I was one of the first builds completed and shipped week of 5/2. Shipped 5/5 from Wayne made it to Atlanta on 5/8, 4 hours from home. Been sitting in the rail yard depot for the last 5 days waiting on Convoy. Seriously must be a shortage of trucks based on the convoy delays.
I was surprised how fast your made it to Atlanta. Mine shipped a day after yours on 5/6 and it’s sitting in Nashville TN. Scheduled to leave there today and be in Lawrenceville GA by 10 PM tomorrow. That rail yard is only 13 miles from my dealer so I’m interested to see how fast or slow the ground transportation is. Hopefully yours will start moving soon.

BeachedBronco

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 Flex
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Anyone from 5/2 still showing in production and never got a built e-mail? I’m going crazy this week refreshing everything I can find. I have mods and tear tag. But no changes since.
Same here. Last night Jason on Ford Chat gave me this line. Built 5/3 with an estimate Start date 5/29 End Date 6/4. Asked what that means? Response production should start by 5/29 and possibly finished 6/4?????? OMG what was this guy talking about???

bagsBronco22

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Same here. Last night Jason on Ford Chat gave me this line. Built 5/3 with an estimate Start date 5/29 End Date 6/4. Asked what that means? Response production should start by 5/29 and possibly finished 6/4?????? OMG what was this guy talking about???
that is the latest line they gave me about what was previously labeled as estimated delivery date (5/13-19). I think these agents have no idea what date means what and each interprets things differently. My blend date was 4/25 and in production date of 4/27...so makes no sense that 5/13 would be the start of the build

BeachedBronco

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 Flex
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
that is the latest line they gave me about what was previously labeled as estimated delivery date (5/13-19). I think these agents have no idea what date means what and each interprets things differently. My blend date was 4/25 and in production date of 4/27...so makes no sense that 5/13 would be the start of the build
In Ford Chat once again and waiting in queue. So what everyone is saying is that your dealership will have the shipping info? my WS states mine will be coming via rail.

Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I just went to the dealer and completed paperwork ahead of delivery. I wanted to lock in rates that keep easing up. Was FANTASTIC transaction. Walk straight into finance office when I arrived and they had everything ready, honored MSRP at the time I ordered and less than my WS which was issued at the 22.5 price . 3.49 credit union rate. I also paid a little extra for 10 year 100,000 bumper to bumper since I do not plan to sell this vehicle. It can be canceled and get a pro rated payback at any time.
Congratulations, Bryan. :) We're thrilled to hear about your positive buying experience. We can't wait for you to get behind the wheel of your new Bronco!

BeachedBronco

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 Flex
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
In Ford Chat once again and waiting in queue. So what everyone is saying is that your dealership will have the shipping info? my WS states mine will be coming via rail.
Ford Chat as of 10:42am : I am showing that the vehicle was produced. This means that the vehicle was completed. The primary status does still show as in production on our end.
Also, shows estimated delivery date June 4, 2022.

bagsBronco22

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ford Chat as of 10:42am : I am showing that the vehicle was produced. This means that the vehicle was completed. The primary status does still show as in production on our end.
Also, shows estimated delivery date June 4, 2022.
what was your previous status?

BeachedBronco

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 Flex
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
what was your previous status?
So before last nights Ford Chat exchange everything was the same as what I was just told. Nothing from Ford since the email on 3/25 stating that we had been scheduled for build week 4/25. Dealership has confirmed the same, Built with an estimated delivery of 5/29-6/4.
Sponsored