djf262

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport (Badlands)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I was one of the first builds completed and shipped week of 5/2. Shipped 5/5 from Wayne made it to Atlanta on 5/8, 4 hours from home. Been sitting in the rail yard depot for the last 5 days waiting on Convoy. Seriously must be a shortage of trucks based on the convoy delays.
same thing, I was kind of expecting it though tbh

Sponsored

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

same thing, I was kind of expecting it though tbh
Yep, too good to be true to get to ATL in 3 days non stop...lol

According to Order Tracker the average in Transit is 17 days. With that average I still should have mine by 5/23, instead of the 5/29-6/4 window.

603BB

Outer Banks
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Friday the 13th. Both bad and good luck.

Daughter's BB - estimated delivery day is still firm for 5/25, But Chat now told me it is on a chip hold. Not sure how they can give a EDD and be on a chip hold. Surprised as it is a very basic build (I think). Thoughts?

Wife's OBX - woke up this morning with a "built" email and "shipped" email. A two-fer. ETA is June 1 -7. Chat gave me all the CSX rail car info (It is not in Ordertrack app). The fun begins tracking its travels. 🚂 🛩 🚢 🚚

Now I can start buying those upgrade accessories. 🥳

Last edited:

BroncoMax21

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Awaiting Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Friday the 13th. Both bad and good luck.

Daughter's BB - estimated delivery day is still firm for 5/25, But Chat now told me it is on a chip hold. Not sure how they can give a EDD and be on a chip hold. Surprised as it is a very basic build (I think). Thoughts?

Wife's OBX - woke up this morning with a "built" email and "shipped" email. A two-fer. ETA is June 1 -7. Chat gave me all the CSX rail car info (It is not in Ordertrack app). The fun begins tracking its travels. 🚂 🛩 🚢 🚚

Now I can start buying those upgrade accessories. 🥳
All and all pretty good! I've been following your story and you've had a lot of ups and downs! But I'm seeing hope here 🤞

BroncoMax21

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Awaiting Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yep, too good to be true to get to ATL in 3 days non stop...lol

According to Order Tracker the average in Transit is 17 days. With that average I still should have mine by 5/23, instead of the 5/29-6/4 window.
Mine stalled in Ohio for a few days but is on its way to Nashville now. Maybe a few more days to South Carolina. Then who knows after that!
(Green markers are the train path so far, red is where the truck will have to pick it up)
Ford Bronco 5/2/22 Build Week Group Screenshot_20220513-143557~2

603BB

Outer Banks
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

All and all pretty good! I've been following your story and you've had a lot of ups and downs! But I'm seeing hope here 🤞
Thanks. Yeah not too bad. It definitely could be worse. So many people with builds (way) before mine that haven't even shipped yet. :(:mad: Chatting with a fellow townie who was built in early April on chip hold with possible release end of May. Frustrating to say the least.

As OBX and BB I wish it were the other way around and daughter's BB was shipped. She has been without a car for months now.

Side note - it is fun they are part of the same build week.

Sponsored

Hueso

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘04 F350 superduty, ‘22 2dr manual Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Since I had a shipped notification I was hopeful to have it in the next week or two…. Dealer confirmed average time once the train has left the station is 21 days. What’s 3 more weeks at this point?

ColeTrain84

Badlands
First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I tried to get ahold of Ford Chat to see if i could find anything on when mine switched to BNSF from CSX. They have nothing... I'm kinda sick of dealing with it at this point and may just wait to see when it shows up.

JPOPS5

Base
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base-man-squatch / A7 / S5 / TT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I tried to get ahold of Ford Chat to see if i could find anything on when mine switched to BNSF from CSX. They have nothing... I'm kinda sick of dealing with it at this point and may just wait to see when it shows up.
Let me know if you do learn how to track BNSF. My rig should switch from CSX to BNSF Sunday or Monday on its way to MN.

Eric A

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Let me know if you do learn how to track BNSF. My rig should switch from CSX to BNSF Sunday or Monday on its way to MN.
I think there are a few of us in this boat. My transfered from CSX to BNSF on the 11th. No information now. /sigh

robo

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Subaru STi hatch, CG 2022 Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm in a similar situation swapping from CSX to UP.
I'm also experiencing tracking fatigue! Hahaha
Sponsored