First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Sounds like you double checked and did it right. But for those who are struggling, the system also allows keypad entry...

You enter the digit where the letter is on your phone and then whether it's listed 1st, 2nd, 3rd or 4th.
For example, T lives on the number "8" (so does "U" and "V"). T is the first letter on that digit. So to enter a "T" you would press "8" "1"

Therefore, to enter TTGX, you would enter:
8 1 8 1 4 1 9 2

See how [8 1] is the "T," [4 1] is the "G" and [9 2] is the "X"?

Screenshot_20220518-204811.png

So to call in TTGX710943:

Call CSX NUMBER 1 (800) 235-2352
Press 1 (for location)
Then dial 8 1 8 1 4 1 9 2
Wait
Then dial 710943
Then say DONE

Clear as mud, right?
I did it your way. Still says Buffalo April 9. I must have time traveled or that train car can slip back and forth through time. Iā€™ll talk to sales manager tomorrow maybe he can get more info. I also double checked with chat and both times they same thing.
Sponsored

ntollett

Base
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Base
I did it your way. Still says Buffalo April 9. I must have time traveled or that train car can slip back and forth through time. Iā€™ll talk to sales manager tomorrow maybe he can get more info. I also double checked with chat and both times they same thing.
it might be because chat shows shipped though Canadian national railways not CSX

Landvalue

Outer Banks
First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outer Banks, with a 2023 on the way
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It was! I picked her up this afternoon! Official picture tomorrow. Itā€™s rainy and crappy here.
Very happy for you Heather! I look forward to your pic tomorrow.

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My wifeā€™s Bronco finally arrived in Atlanta and was unloaded via CSX. Train was six days late from the original scheduled arrival date of last Thursday. Now we wait for ground transport to the dealer 13 miles away from the train depot!
Mine took 5 days in the ATL yard, just fyi. Hopefully yours will be quick since your in ATL.

Sponsored

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I updated the sheet for ones I have seen delivered. 14 so far if I didn't miss anyone! Good progress since it's only May 19th. :)

robo

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Subaru STi hatch, CG 2022 Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Still tracking west of CSX rail via their system. Finally in California, albeit waaay down in Barstow. I remember coming back from the Off-Roadeo in Las Vegas and crossing the Mohave, the train paralleled the highway on its way to Barstow.
But yay, its in my state now anyway!! Hoping a few others of the Ca Crew are on there too.

siddie

Base
First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My tracker is still in Production with no built email.

Called and checked chat: Same answer - in Production, to be delivered between 5/30 to 6/6. Considering Iā€™m in Texas I donā€™t think thatā€™s gonna happen.

I might be the unlucky one.

The wait continues. šŸ¤ŸšŸ¼

ntollett

Base
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Base

Called and checked chat: Same answer - in Production, to be delivered between 5/30 to 6/6. Considering Iā€™m in Texas I donā€™t think thatā€™s gonna happen.

Mine took 10 days after shipping to get to Houston, tbd on how many days itā€™ll sit before a convoy takes it to the dealership. So it could still be in that time frame for you if it ships in the next day or 2.

CaliBronco92

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Green Machine
Your Bronco Model
Base

Similar situation here

I called last week and they said it would be delivered 5/22-5/28 which I didn't actually believe. Today I called and they said it's scheduled to ship on 5/28, which I do believe

They also told me there are no holds or delays but that can't be true or else it would've shipped 2 weeks ago when it went down the line

Sponsored

Nxtr06

Wildtrak
First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Mine took 10 days after shipping to get to Houston, tbd on how many days itā€™ll sit before a convoy takes it to the dealership. So it could still be in that time frame for you if it ships in the next day or 2.
I hear you. Mine has been sitting in the Pearland yard since 14 May. Impatiently waiting for it to move 38 miles, 31 minutes up the road to my dealer. So close but yet so farā€¦

PushyCrusher

Outer Banks
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

after 672 days of waiting since reserve... she's home. thank you all in this group for your support and assistance. congrats to those that have yours, and godspeed to those of you waiting on delivery. let's go 5/2 crew!

Ford Bronco 5/2/22 Build Week Group PXL_20220519_002341002.MP
Congrats! Iā€™ll be sure to keep an eye out for ya around town! Picked up mine Monday!

ntollett

Base
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Base
I hear you. Mine has been sitting in the Pearland yard since 14 May. Impatiently waiting for it to move 38 miles, 31 minutes up the road to my dealer. So close but yet so farā€¦
Mines also there in pearland, waiting on that last hour drive to make it to tomball šŸ˜‚

BroncoBeach

Outer Banks
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Avalon
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Have you tried talking to Ford chat to get rail info?
I got my rail car details a week ago and it's still in Nashville. Slated for arrival in SC on 5/21 now šŸ«¤ Then it'll make its truck journey. To NC.
I decided to check the tracking again this morning. I expected no changes. But my Bronco made it to Greenwood SC this morning. It's scheduled to be picked up at 1 am Saturday morning. Not sure if that means my Bronco will deliver on Saturday to the dealership.

ColeTrain84

Badlands
First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How are you guys tracking if its scheduled to be picked up? Mine came rail and landed in MN 5 days ago but not delivered yet. If there is a way to find out what it's doing with being put on a truck that would be cool. Ford chat thinks it's still in Illinois lol. I'd love to find out if it's got a truck paired to it or is moving
Sponsored