Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just got back from a 1000 mile trip in the Smokey Mountains. Saw two Bronco’s the entire week, but here local, I am starting to see more. Curious where they are coming from since my dealer has told me they haven’t seen that many.

So far I have seen local ~ 100k population

My OBX Softtop 4 door - Non SAS
CG Hardtop 4door SAS
CO Hardtop 4 door SAS
White Hardtop 2 door SAS
Hot Pepper Hardtop 2 door SAS
Race Red Softtop 4 door SAS
Velocity Blue Softtop 4 door SAS
Area51 Softtop 4 door Badlands
Cactus Gray Softtop 4 door SAS
Sponsored

StixHunt

Everglades
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Just got back from a 1000 mile trip in the Smokey Mountains. Saw two Bronco’s the entire week, but here local, I am starting to see more. Curious where they are coming from since my dealer has told me they haven’t seen that many.

CG Hardtop 4door SAS
CO Hardtop 4 door SAS
White Hardtop 2 door SAS
We just drove about 350 miles from Atlanta down to the Gulf Coast and spotted over 10 various Broncos on the road within a matter of 6 hours. We are getting to the point where you are about to see them everywhere you go. I hope nobody bought a Bronco thinking it was going to be an exclusive thing.

BroncoMax21

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Awaiting Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

CG Hardtop 4door SAS
CO Hardtop 4 door SAS
White Hardtop 2 door SAS
To your point, I saw 3 on the highway driving 1hr home yesterday. Which is more than usual. I think they were all headed to @HeatherJ wedding!

BroncoMax21

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Awaiting Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Is there any issue driving around with this configuration? Just the back hardtop attached. (plus or minus doors) I imagine not, but haven't seen it talked about. (and couldn't find on forum search)
Ford Bronco 5/2/22 Build Week Group Screenshot_20220605-084930

Sponsored

HeatherJ

Outer Banks
First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Man VB is a great color. It came down to VB and HPR for mine. 2 totally different colors i know. but i literally let my 4 year old decide since i was so torn between the two. He loved the red and i did as well.
I totally agree! Every VB I have seen on the road looks so dang good!

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

We just drove about 350 miles from Atlanta down to the Gulf Coast and spotted over 10 various Broncos on the road within a matter of 6 hours. We are getting to the point where you are about to see them everywhere you go. I hope nobody bought a Bronco thinking it was going to be an exclusive thing.
Agree! I was saying it’s good to see them on the road and more getting their rides! You probably came through my town, Dothan, AL as it’s the main thoroughfare on the way to to the coast from ATL.👍🏻

StixHunt

Everglades
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Agree! I was saying it’s good to see them on the road and more getting their rides! You probably came through my town, Dothan, AL as it’s the main thoroughfare on the way to to the coast from ATL.👍🏻
We sure did! We saw a magnetic gray badlands headed north passing through Dothan.

Mica911

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado 2500 HD Duramax, 1986 GMC Fire Truck,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Good Morning Fellow 5/2/22 Members.
So stoked to see so many in our Group not only getting their Broncos, but also getting out there and enjoying them! You guys & gals are making me jealous.
Mine is still sitting in the Spokane Valley Rail Yard, where it arrived 9 days ago on 5.28.29. I called the dealer last week and they said they have no control over the vehicle deliveries to the dealership. Again, that dealership is only 8 miles from the Rail Yard! Pretty frustrating!
I drove by the Rail Yard again yesterday. It appears that at least my Bronco has some new friends to hang out with because more Broncos arrived over the past week. Starting to look like a "Herd" of Broncos in that corral!

Attachments

Frank13

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500, Dodge Challenger, Harley Crossbones
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So stoked to see so many in our Group not only getting their Broncos, but also getting out there and enjoying them! You guys & gals are making me jealous.
Mine is still sitting in the Spokane Valley Rail Yard, where it arrived 9 days ago on 5.28.29. I called the dealer last week and they said they have no control over the vehicle deliveries to the dealership. Again, that dealership is only 8 miles from the Rail Yard! Pretty frustrating!
I drove by the Rail Yard again yesterday. It appears that at least my Bronco has some new friends to hang out with because more Broncos arrived over the past week. Starting to look like a "Herd" of Broncos in that corral!
I feel your pain and hopefully it’s delivered shortly

Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Took it home today! Placed my reservation in August 2020 and it's been the LONGEST 2 years ever. It somehow threaded the needle and avoided a worldwide chip hold and a delivery delay. Came out to way more money than i anticipated but i can handle it. Drives like a dream. 😁
It looks stunning! Congratulations on the delivery of your new Bronco. Enjoy! :)

robo

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Subaru STi hatch, CG 2022 Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Landvalue

Outer Banks
First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outer Banks, with a 2023 on the way
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Same here. I'm buying one of their stock orders.
Have you heard anything about when it will get to the dealer? All I have heard is a voicemail they left me over the weekend that the dealer received notice from the railroad that it has been delivered to the railyard and is now awaiting a convoy to the dealer. They said it could take up to a week, but who knows for sure?

jhrodd

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Transit, Ford Ranger, Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Have you heard anything about when it will get to the dealer? All I have heard is a voicemail they left me over the weekend that the dealer received notice from the railroad that it has been delivered to the railyard and is now awaiting a convoy to the dealer. They said it could take up to a week, but who knows for sure?
I didn't even get a voicemail, but I did see that the rail car was empty and released. I don't think the dealer has a clue now until the car carrier shows up in their lot. It's too bad Ford doesn't allow factory deliveries, this shipping nonsense is nerve wracking. I bought a new Volvo 770 truck tractor in 1998 and picked it up at the factory in VA, that worked well.

ColeTrain84

Badlands
First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Welcome to my hell. Mine was in my MN rail yard in 5/11...27 days later, still no word. All I know is it's finally off the train and waiting for a truck. Really hoping this week. I'm getting sick or the pushes. Pay $1600 delivery and takes a month to sit in the Rail yard is ridiculous
Sponsored