First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Does the plant shutdown affect delivery? If so, then why are they giving us delivery estimates in July?
From what I’ve been told if the vehicle is completed with no constraints or holds then shipping isn’t effected by the plant shutdown. The information ford is providing us and what the tracker is providing is contradictory. Who knows if they are truly just awaiting shipment but I have my doubts as I saw some broncos delivered locally 3 days after their blend date!
Sponsored

MIWolverine

Wildtrak
First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Shipping will continue during shutdown. I got this from a MAP employee
That’s true only if the vehicle is actually released for shipment. From the info ford is providing who knows what’s true anymore

Bsecker70

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So they're giving build dates without giving VINs now?
Years are rolling by......not a peep from ford, dealer cannot get any info, they put the kibosh on any bribery gear. No problem announcing new models however. I wish I didn't want this bronco so badly!

Hudman316

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That’s true only if the vehicle is actually released for shipment. From the info ford is providing who knows what’s true anymore
They are also running a crew to finish Broncos waiting on parts.

HalieT

Outer Banks
First Name
Halie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sportage
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Sponsored

Hudman316

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Would be nice! Hopefully they deliver all of them before shutdown.
Ford dealers are open until 9:00 pm tonight.

I was hoping it would show up today.

My salesman is feeing positive it’s going to show up soon. He had me send him the registration I plan to transfer and had me apply for credit yesterday. Everything is ready to roll waiting for it to arrive.

MIWolverine

Wildtrak
First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ford dealers are open until 9:00 pm tonight.

I was hoping it would show up today.

My salesman is feeing positive it’s going to show up soon. He had me send him the registration I plan to transfer and had me apply for credit yesterday. Everything is ready to roll waiting for it to arrive.
Did he mention anything about the app and fords tracking system? Does his system still show factory hold?

dieselfrank

Badlands
First Name
frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Z71 Duramax, 2021 C8 3LT, 2005 Cavalier
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So if it follows the same path, it will go from Herington, KS to Wichita, KS to North Enid and finally to OKC to be "released to customer". And then I lost ability to track until it shows as delivered. May have to resort to driving by the dealership each day the next week!
ours made OKC last night at 9:40. has yours made it to Tulsa yet ?

Sponsored

MikeOU

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 4Runner TRD PRO
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

ours made OKC last night at 9:40. has yours made it to Tulsa yet ?
Nope. Ironically just hung up with the receptionist at the dealership here. Appears my Sales Manager I have been dealing with for 2 years moved to Florida on 6/20. No response to email for 2 days so called. Now waiting on new Sales Manager to call me back. Ford back door link says estimated delivery 7/2-7/8. CSX Hotline says rail car was emptied on 6/27.

Trying to resist driving to the dealership and setting in Sales Managers office.

dieselfrank

Badlands
First Name
frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Z71 Duramax, 2021 C8 3LT, 2005 Cavalier
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nope. Ironically just hung up with the receptionist at the dealership here. Appears my Sales Manager I have been dealing with for 2 years moved to Florida on 6/20. No response to email for 2 days so called. Now waiting on new Sales Manager to call me back. Ford back door link says estimated delivery 7/2-7/8. CSX Hotline says rail car was emptied on 6/27.

Trying to resist driving to the dealership and setting in Sales Managers office.
Hell I would drive over there. back door link ?

MikeOU

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 4Runner TRD PRO
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hell I would drive over there. back door link ?
https://www.ford.com/buy/manage.html?reservationId=
Add your reservation ID at the end.

At least ended in a somewhat good place. I did get a call back from new Sales Manager in 40 minutes after calling. Explained that Ford is shipping in Oklahoma vehicles to OKC. So they get offloaded at the yard there and then wait on transport to Tulsa (about 100 miles for those that don't know). Dealership has offered to go get them with insured drivers and Ford insists on delivery via transport.

So I am now scheduled to have the vehicle at the dealership in Tulsa on 7/8. 31 days after shipment. 16 days on a railcar, 14 days setting in the open in a rail yard in OKC, and 1 day transport to the dealership. All said, better than those still waiting to even start the journey.

So now the long 6 day wait that will feel like an eternity.

moisea

Wildtrak
First Name
Moses
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano 2015
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
23 days and counting since “awaiting shipment” status. Current delivery window 07/08-07/14

Hudman316

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Did he mention anything about the app and fords tracking system? Does his system still show factory hold?
No but the plant hold was showing for Ford Marketing the day after my salesman saw it. Ford Marketing told me it was no longer showing a plant hold when I spoke to them Friday. The lady checked and double checked her entire system. She believes it will be delivered by July 8th as estimated.
Sponsored