greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
kia
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I never got a shipped email or update on the tracker but the dealer just called and it is here! Going to try to pick up today.
shipping to PA seems to be happening pretty quick. Hoping i am in your situation and my bronco just shows up at the dealership in the next couple days.

Congrats

Evergreen

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Zero FXS
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Dealer just gave me a call, ETA June 16th. Still no build email, still shows "in production" on pizza tracker. Mods have popped, and tear tag available.

Sponsored

MAFD

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 BMW 328i
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got my shipped email! (built date 05/12)....no pic yet

Any of you fine individuals in the Dallas/Fort Worth area willing to sell your sasquatch tires? :unsure::)

cadeucsb

Base
First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base

Any of you fine individuals in the Dallas/Fort Worth area willing to sell your sasquatch tires? :unsure::)
I know we have a classifieds section here, but I have found the "Bronco 2021+ and Bronco Sport Parts Only Marketplace - Buy, Sell, Trade" Facebook group is a great resource for takeoff part sales like sasquatch wheels/tires. Its where I found my set locally.

JPOPS5

Base
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base-man-squatch / A7 / S5 / TT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My bronco is going from MAP to Minneapolis. It's been in Gibson Indiana on CSX since 5/16. CSX doesn't have a line to Minneapolis, so maybe waiting for a different train?
Same destination for mine. I was able to track the rail car to Blue Island, IL on Sunday night. No tracking available after that since it switches to BNSF. I was at my dealership last night to get trade in estimate and they said once in IL it’s been taking 2-3 days to get to them, so I might have it soon 🤷‍♂️

broncoLou

Big Bend
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I know we have a classifieds section here, but I have found the "Bronco 2021+ and Bronco Sport Parts Only Marketplace - Buy, Sell, Trade" Facebook group is a great resource for takeoff part sales like sasquatch wheels/tires. Its where I found my set locally.
Second this, great resource in addition to postings here.

Sponsored

BBBronco

Base
First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Base

I’m just north of Austin, upgrading to 37’s pretty quickly after delivery early June

RumbleOn

Base
First Name
Gerald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma; 1986 4Runner; 1930 Model A
Your Bronco Model
Base