First Name
Penny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outerbanks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’m in the same boat. 5/12 blend date and mods popped on Friday. Tear tag hit today. Everything says “in production” and no built email. Lady at ford was super nice. She said she’s seeing it’s built and delivery estimate is June 14-20 to granger. She said it says “in production” because it hasn’t moved to the shipping part yet so it just stays “in production” until it officially moves to the next phase but she is showing “produced on 05/13”. She said the delivery window could move up in time or further away just depending on how things roll out. She did randomly send me a $100 Ford gift card for “being nice and no fussing at her” so that was cool. Haha
This is EXACTLY VERBATIM of what they told me yesterday. Blend date was 05/11/22, Mods popped on 05/12/22, original EDD was 05/19/22, but then told me today it was changed to 06/09/22. Its still showing in production, but because it is being shipped via Convoy, it hasn't switched over to "shipped" yet. I just want it to switch over to built....
Sponsored

Lawdawg55

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hellcat Redeye
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Mine says Picked too. What does that mean??
Mine says pending. I’ve literally gotten no info or answers. Sucks. Still waiting on @Ford Motor Company to respond to me on here. I figure I’ll just hit ‘em with the Andy Dufresne and tag them daily until they acknowledge me…then I’ll write 2 letters a week! Ha!

OP
OP
Sooner

Sooner

Base
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 F100, 56 CJ5, 11 F250, 17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Mine says pending. I’ve literally gotten no info or answers. Sucks. Still waiting on @Ford Motor Company to respond to me on here. I figure I’ll just hit ‘em with the Andy Dufresne and tag them daily until they acknowledge me…then I’ll write 2 letters a week! Ha!
What was your reservation date?

Sponsored

Meals20

Base
First Name
Meals
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Frontier, 2008 Focus, 2008 Sprinter
Your Bronco Model
Base
Fellow 2 Door Bronco Enthusiasts. GoRhino has just dropped their step/slider assortment for our trucks. They are currently running a 10% off promotion for Armed Services Day. Just ordered me a set of the Dominator Xtreme DSS. I hope I like them!
If you are looking for step/sliders check it out.

Aztec1382

Base
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Base
Would like to see some pics of the dss on a 2 door
Also waiting on the rtr ones

also want a softop released that folds ll the way back
The aftermarket is taking its sweet time as well

RescueCheckPT2

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco BD, MH-65D
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
07/15/2020
Ooooof… everytime I see a ”7/14” or “7/15” date posted I always feel for you all. I was a 9/30/20 res and thus considered “late”. After all this I feel like a goddamn combat veteran. I can only imagine what y’all are going thru.

Sending you some good vibes brother.

Meals20

Base
First Name
Meals
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Would like to see some pics of the dss on a 2 door
Also waiting on the rtr ones

also want a softop released that folds ll the way back
The aftermarket is taking its sweet time as well
Hopefully I'll have pics sometime within the next month.
RTR should be nice, but price point vs needs I think I would be out.
Totally agree. Let's hope that having more 2 doors out in the world speeds thing up a tad.

Sponsored

Lawdawg55

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hellcat Redeye
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ooooof… everytime I see a ”7/14” or “7/15” date posted I always feel for you all. I was a 9/30/20 res and thus considered “late”. After all this I feel like a goddamn combat veteran. I can only imagine what y’all are going thru.

Sending you some good vibes brother.
Thanks brother. It’s just frustrating after 2 years of waiting Ford let’s me get excited thinking it’s coming just to kick me in the nuts again and my car has vanished in to the “in production” abyss! But oh well!

Hulk

Big Bend
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Fellow 2 Door Bronco Enthusiasts. GoRhino has just dropped their step/slider assortment for our trucks. They are currently running a 10% off promotion for Armed Services Day. Just ordered me a set of the Dominator Xtreme DSS. I hope I like them!
If you are looking for step/sliders check it out.
Same here, they had 13% off the weekend of Friday 13 and I ordered mine!

Meals20

Base
First Name
Meals
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Same here, they had 13% off the weekend of Friday 13 and I ordered mine!
Nice! I like them on the 4 door, figured I would like them on the 2 door. Have been waiting for 2 door options to drop - live chatted them this am and they said they were going live on the website today. They aren't in stock yet but 2-3 weeks for delivery.

Sherminiator

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I got my shipped email, the rail car from the dealer and COVID again the past 24 hours LOL

Still not sure why its going to take 4 weeks to get to the North East....

Ford Bronco 5/9 Build Week group. (ManSquatch Week) Screenshot 2022-05-19 182908
Ford Bronco 5/9 Build Week group. (ManSquatch Week) Screenshot 2022-05-19 182836

Hulk

Big Bend
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Nice! I like them on the 4 door, figured I would like them on the 2 door. Have been waiting for 2 door options to drop - live chatted them this am and they said they were going live on the website today. They aren't in stock yet but 2-3 weeks for delivery.
Yes, best looking rail/step out there for sure. Mine is a 4 door, I think somebody else here was bugging them about the 2 door version.
Sponsored