Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I don't and I need entertainment till delivery so enlighten me please 🥺
it was from all the spy photos that employees where taking of the Bronco back before the official launch...just a nickname for terrible photos

OP
OP
Sooner

Sooner

Base
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 F100, 56 CJ5, 11 F250, 17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Has anyone gotten their full price protection, if so how?

Sponsored

Hulk

Big Bend
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Usually the dealer does it all for you since it’s on their system Already but you can get your certificate numbers from ford chat as well.

ThaSunn

Black Diamond
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06' Mustang GT, 22' Jeep Cherokee, 22' BD Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Posted this once already but was hoping to get more responses...trying again. 🤷‍♂️

So....I'm build date 5/11 and i've received build date and shipped emails. Last known info is that its at ramp 5M in New Boston, MI since 5/16? I've checked many times since then and no railcar info available. Whats the consensus? Is there anyone else in this boat? Could it be just sitting at the plants railyard waiting for enough Broncos to go to the southeast? Mine has to make its way to Augusta, GA. Supposedly it needs to go to the Columbia, SC railhub. Just seems like a long time sitting 15 miles from the plant waiting on a ride home.....

Hulk

Big Bend
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Posted this once already but was hoping to get more responses...trying again. 🤷‍♂️

So....I'm build date 5/11 and i've received build date and shipped emails. Last known info is that its at ramp 5M in New Boston, MI since 5/16? I've checked many times since then and no railcar info available. Whats the consensus? Is there anyone else in this boat? Could it be just sitting at the plants railyard waiting for enough Broncos to go to the southeast? Mine has to make its way to Augusta, GA. Supposedly it needs to go to the Columbia, SC railhub. Just seems like a long time sitting 15 miles from the plant waiting on a ride home.....
Sometimes there’s no answers for this process. It might be anything from sitting there waiting for more cars to getting a call tomorrow that it is at the dealer but the rail info never updated. I hope somebody here heading in that direction have more insight.

RescueCheckPT2

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco BD, MH-65D
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

I was kinda in the same boat. I was a 5/11 build day and got the shipped email on 5/23. After a week of no updates I called the CSX line and apparently it was sitting for the whole week in Michigan waiting for other cars to ship. It left for PA on 5/30.

Hope that brings you some comfort. It’s been a bitch of a process for those of us waiting since 2020. So I feel like we’re extra sensitive to even the most minor delays.

Sponsored

Lawdawg55

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hellcat Redeye
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So according to the railroad automated tracker, my bronco made it to blue island last night then said “no ETA is available”. Anyone have any idea what that means?
I’m not sure is CSX will take it all the way to Iowa or if another railroad will pick it up in Blue island? I know nothing about railroad delivery so I figured someone here would know more of the process!

Kramku1

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It can take time they don't wait for a train load of bronco's, when the car box is full it goes to a marshalling yard where all kinds of railcar are hooked and unhooked.From there load's going in all directions start to travel,when they get to that area the whole disassembly starts all over again.
And just an FYI Google rail crew shortages some companys have been treating employees like crap and they have been quiting in droves.
Allegedly mine arrives 6/12 to 6/18.
P.S I'm a truck driver who regular sees train's on hwy 30 between Missouri valley and Denison Iowa sitting waiting for crews to complete next leg of journey.
Sit back relax and chill or you can go to your room with no supper.🤣🧸🌭

ThaSunn

Black Diamond
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06' Mustang GT, 22' Jeep Cherokee, 22' BD Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I was kinda in the same boat. I was a 5/11 build day and got the shipped email on 5/23. After a week of no updates I called the CSX line and apparently it was sitting for the whole week in Michigan waiting for other cars to ship. It left for PA on 5/30.

Hope that brings you some comfort. It’s been a bitch of a process for those of us waiting since 2020. So I feel like we’re extra sensitive to even the most minor delays.
So did you get a railcar# from chat or calling before you called CSX?

mike8675309

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco ManSquatch, 2023 Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
I showed up and they were charging the price we agreed to when I ordered it. During the paperwork, I signed there was an assignment document that assigned the price match money ford would send to them and they just passed it on to me. Actually, they ate $100 as there was an increase of $100 in delivery costs that aren't covered by the price match.
Sponsored