First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have an iPhone 12 Pro Max and an Alexa account and Amazon Music account. They all work almost (see CarPlayGoogle Maps comment) flawlessly

The Bronco has three years of access to 3-years Alexa Built-In, 3-years navigation and 30-days streaming media. I will say the streaming media was pretty neat, just not worth the $10.00+tax, to continue it.

The streaming media, allowed me to stream music (via Amazon music) and Audiobooks (through Audible) through my Alexa account. This worked even if my phone wasn’t in the Bronco. I now need my iPhone in the car and need to stream these through my phone.

CarPlay works well, with one recent glitch. Sometimes the navigation (Google Maps) on my iPhone and the Bronco CarPlay don’t sync.

Really haven’t tried the native navigation, as I just go through CarPlay.
Sponsored

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I love Alexa on the rig, however the greatest disappointment is that it can't do reminders....I live on Alexa Reminders.

I don't mind the fact that they won't go off, but it doesn't allow me to set them...no reason for that. I can set a reminder on one device and when the alert goes off the app on my phone gets it.