Shelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland, 2008 Hummer H3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm a little bugged because I think my credit union will be raising rates quite a bit over the next bit. So even a slight delay could cost me. And it's already costing me a lot on the interest rate to wait this long anyway. Reserving in the first 24 hours and going through this hasn't made me super happy with Ford, despite the many excuses they have (some valid, some not)
We went and locked down our loan this week with our credit union. Just waiting on the Bronco now.
Sponsored

doyleaa

Outer Banks
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

anyone have any ideas on how to figure out where my bronco is and why the status reverted back to in production after being built and receiving a built email?

Hordak

Outer Banks
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Iā€™m convinced that my Bronco is either going to sit somewhere for a month or two, or itā€™s going to show up at the dealer without my status ever changing.

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Look for any sort of prepayment penalty. If none then get your MSRP and use their lender and then refi right away. They canā€™t do anything about it. They tell you to wait because then they will lose their commission if itā€™s paid within six months. My dealership refuses to give me a bottom line price. When I email them they refuse to respond ever. I know what theyā€™re going to try and do. When I go to the dealership theyā€™re going to try and sell me on a bunch of things that I donā€™t want. The reviews for this dealership are horrendous. A lot of bait and switch. Lying about giving msrp and then jacking the price up by $5k even if in writing. Forcing you to use their lenders. Upcharging for Ford blue emblem service when you tell them no. I wanted to transfer my reservation over a year ago and Ford would not allow it. Itā€™s a disgrace to sit here for two years and have the sleazy dealerships try and screw you over.
If you have in writing that you will be paying msrp and it doesnā€™t also say in writing on the same document that you have to finance through them the you donā€™t have to finance through them.

Sponsored

doyleaa

Outer Banks
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Iā€™m convinced that my Bronco is either going to sit somewhere for a month or two, or itā€™s going to show up at the dealer without my status ever changing.
I am right there with you!! Sucks for sureā€¦.. I hate not knowing what is going on šŸ˜µā€šŸ’«

Hordak

Outer Banks
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I am right there with you!! Sucks for sureā€¦.. I hate not knowing what is going on šŸ˜µā€šŸ’«
We have the same tear tag #. I wonder if thatā€™s a coincidence?

doyleaa

Outer Banks
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

We have the same tear tag #. I wonder if thatā€™s a coincidence?
Hmmā€¦ that is odd!!
Anyone else in here with tear tag NDZ4 having any issues with their build or status updates or anything else weird going on.

First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hmmā€¦ that is odd!!
Anyone else in here with tear tag NDZ4 having any issues with their build or status updates or anything else weird going on.
I have the same. Tracker still says in production but Ford says it has been built and is scheduled for delivery by July 22.

Hordak

Outer Banks
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hmmā€¦ that is odd!!
Did you have any accessories that were added?

Sponsored

BroncoBets

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Navigator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hmmā€¦ that is odd!!
Iā€™m in the same boat. Blend date of 6/22. Modules and tear tag populated shortly thereafter. Then crickets. Still showing as in production. Chatted with Ford twice and they canā€™t tell me anything.

I thought it might be constrained by the tow package. I also have tear tag of NDZ4.

So irritating!

CWL

Badlands
First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2018 F150, 2022 Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hmmm, I'm from 6/6 group and have shown "In Production" since 6/13 and I have the NDZ4 tear tag as well. I had the tear tag for 10 days prior to any mods popping on 6/24. Now zero updates since and still In Production with Ford saying I will be delivered 7/2-7/8. No other updates.

Hordak

Outer Banks
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Iā€™m in the same boat. Blend date of 6/22. Modules and tear tag populated shortly thereafter. Then crickets. Still showing as in production. Chatted with Ford twice and they canā€™t tell me anything.

I thought it might be constrained by the tow package. I also have tear tag of NDZ4.

So irritating!
I also have tow and roof rack. I guess it should be asked, has ANYONE with tear tag NDZ4 received updates????

kt013

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I also have tow and roof rack. I guess it should be asked, has ANYONE with tear tag NDZ4 received updates????
I have tear tag ND24 and mine is on a train headed toward SC. I received both the built email and confirmation from my dealer for a delivery date July 21st-26th. Ford chat provided me with rail car number. Current status is the pizza tracker is "shipped" I do not have a roof rack or tow package. 2.7l OBX with High Package, only addon is the keypad.
Sponsored