First Name
Basil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜22 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Duly Recognized as a First World Problem: my car arrived at the dealer on Tuesday, dealer informs me that their service department is slammed they won't get to it until Thursday and I can pick it up Thursday by end of the day.
I show up to our appointment at 4 pm, my salesman does not call me to cancel, nor does the service department (who were supposed to call according to the salesman), he is busy handling new customers at our 4 pm appointment time, (which he failed to cancel as mentioned above) and does not have time for me, and I am told the service department were too busy to work on it. They said, hopefully, today by end of the day. We will see.
She is home....

IMG_8162.jpg
Sponsored

Bullet42

Big Bend
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RangeRoverSport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Oddly enough, all trackers work for me. Unfortunately none of them provide information to track rail transport. Thank you for your tutorial on how to speak to a ā€œrealā€ person. Iā€™ll keep it under advisement.;)

For what its worth, I have spoken with ā€œrealā€ people from the Ford Customer Relations Center (1 (800) 334-4375) and the Ford Customer Support team (1 (800) 392-3673) on a daily basis since 7/2 with no joy. They (ā€œrealā€ people) all say the same thing, shipping on my Bronco has not been updated since 7/2, the date it shipped, but, no railcar info available. Iā€™m instructed to keep inquiring on a daily basis for updates.
Given your dates I certainly understand your frustration. I hope you get your answers soon.

Hordak

Outer Banks
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Oddly enough, all trackers work for me. Unfortunately none of them provide information to track rail transport. Thank you for your tutorial on how to speak to a ā€œrealā€ person. Iā€™ll keep it under advisement.;)

For what its worth, I have spoken with ā€œrealā€ people from the Ford Customer Relations Center (1 (800) 334-4375) and the Ford Customer Support team (1 (800) 392-3673) on a daily basis since 7/2 with no joy. They (ā€œrealā€ people) all say the same thing, shipping on my Bronco has not been updated since 7/2, the date it shipped, but, no railcar info available. Iā€™m instructed to keep inquiring on a daily basis for updates.
Exactly the same here. No update since 6/28. But it is ā€œshippedā€ but canā€™t seem to get on a damn rail car.

Bullet42

Big Bend
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RangeRoverSport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Exactly the same here. No update since 6/28. But it is ā€œshippedā€ but canā€™t seem to get on a damn rail car.
Both of yours are going West. Surely they have enough Broncos that need to go West to get a load to ship.

Sponsored

ryn0s3r1

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tundra 1794 Edition 4X4, 2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Given your dates I certainly understand your frustration. I hope you get your answers soon.
From one old man to another, thank you! Good luck with your Bronco.

Bullet42

Big Bend
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RangeRoverSport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

mgp1

Everglades
First Name
Megan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Day 6 of ā€œplaced at industryā€ šŸ™ƒ

schlumpj

Big Bend
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Oh I have hit up Ford chat or dealer about every other day. Still sitting at the rail yard waiting to board the train. Probably out there getting bird crap all over it and who knows what else?!
Same I hit Ford Chat up every Tuesday and Thursday. Released from plant waiting shipment.

Sponsored

Stu baby

Outer Banks
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Audi
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Lincoln Navigator L, 2019 VW Jetta GLI manual
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Our bronco has been sitting at Gfx (MapIT) in Detroit since July 1st getting PPF done. Ford or our dealership can't really tell us where the car is today, and we passed our shipping window on 7/14 :sneaky:

49faith

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Same I hit Ford Chat up every Tuesday and Thursday. Released from plant waiting shipment.
I know this is unlikely, but is there any indication what the hold up is to ship? I'm not shipped either so I'm going to blow past my delivery window unless the tracker is just completely wrong.

schlumpj

Big Bend
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I know this is unlikely, but is there any indication what the hold up is to ship? I'm not shipped either so I'm going to blow past my delivery window unless the tracker is just completely wrong.
Ford chat say they cant see any reason why it has not shipped. Only I can think of is dealer allocation maybe? It says fully built.

HCG4

Outer Banks
First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I finally received notice mine has shipped and contacted dealer to get Train car information so I can track it. The number I was provided is TTGX953161.
The automated line has trouble understanding letters. I tried to use the keypad but it does not acknowledge any input and just keeps asking me to say the numbers or input them using keypad (which I had just done).
I can get it to understand GX953161 with a response there is no information on that car. But if I try TTGX it cannot understand ā€œTTā€ part at all. Are the leading TT letters needed? Thanks for the help!
Sponsored