Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Bronco WT. ‘23 Maverick. Hybrid. '23 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Same. Does the buy a beer clause still apply?
Sponsored

Rlack75

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same. Does the buy a beer clause still apply?
I revoke my offer!!!

The environment is too volatile now that Dirt Mountain has come into play.

My Apologies,
Management

aj_benedetto

Big Bend
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hoffmanford.com
Vehicle(s)
2010 Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The email has arrived..

Screenshot_20210813-073400_Outlook.jpg
"In September" . . . The fact that none of the communication we have been given lists solid dates means that this is a completely fluid solution and subject to change. I hope Ford can deliver on their promises, but given how poorly this release has gone, I wouldn't hold my breath. The new top is a different design, and Webasto will be under immense pressure to pump these out. We have already seen what happens when they ramp up production, and it isn't pretty.

A lot of us "Bad Batch" members are in less than ideal situations (No vehicle, old vehicle needing repair, loan preapproval expired, etc) and giving us "Bronco Swag" isn't going to cut it for the vast majority of us. Shipping these Broncos ASAP with the "Ugly Tops" was and still is the right thing to do. I don't want to hear about shipping cost, shipping damage, logistics nightmare, or whatever other excuse Ford cooks up. If you mess up, you pay to make it right, no matter the cost. The amount of goodwill Ford would gain from consumers far outweighs the cost. I can see it now, news headlines all over the internet "Ford is picking up the tab to ensure you get your Bronco ASAP", "Ford takes loss to ensure its loyal customers are satisfied". I can only speak for myself, but I was planning on purchasing Bronco accessories from Ford, but after this I no longer have any interest in giving Ford any more of my money. Ford believes that we will forget all about this the moment our Bronco arrives, but that is very wishful thinking.

Ford may have told us when we "might" expect our Broncos, but in reality we are still in the dark, and one slip up away from another delay.

Last edited:

Sponsored

PNWAsh

Black Diamond
First Name
Ash
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting on my Bad Batch BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just got the email too, and less than impressed.

I called my dealer yesterday, and asked if he had any updates - he gave me what he's been saying for weeks - it has been built, it's awaiting something, probably a chip. My response was to ask about the release from Ford about the roof, and he just kept saying 'well we don't know for sure - it's likely the chip'. At this point I made the comment that all MIC roofs would be replaced, according to Ford, and he ended with, 'I don't know, we will just have to wait for it to arrive.'
So after a first day order, a BLEND of 0628, and since 0629 in purgatory, my excitment for the Bronco has lessened somewhat.

I sold my Mustang in May, and expected to be rolling around in my BD by now. In that time I've moved house, and have some good sized projects to get on with, so a Tacoma it is. I'll keep my name on the list, and when the time comes, I'll make the call what to do. It might be this year, but given the fiasco so far, I'd doubt it. Regardless, I will not cancel my order, only for my dealer to hoodwink some customer with a $20k markup and a whole lot of pain ahead.

MWCK35

Outer Banks
First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

"In September" . . . The fact that none of the communication we have been given lists solid dates means that this is a completely fluid solution and subject to change. I hope Ford can deliver on their promises, but given how poorly this release has gone, I wouldn't hold my breath. The new top is a different design, and Webasto will be under immense pressure to pump these out. We have already seen what happens when they ramp up production, and it isn't pretty.

A lot of us "Bad Batch" members are in less than ideal situations (No vehicle, old vehicle needing repair, loan preapproval expired, etc) and giving us "Bronco Swag" isn't going to cut it for the vast majority of us. Shipping these Broncos ASAP with the "Ugly Tops" was and still is the right thing to do. I don't want to hear about shipping cost, shipping damage, logistics nightmare, or whatever other excuse Ford cooks up. If you mess up, you pay to make it right, no matter the cost. The amount of goodwill Ford would gain from consumers far outweighs the cost. I can see it now, new headlines all over the internet "Ford is picking up the tab to ensure you get your Bronco ASAP", "Ford takes loss to ensure its loyal customers are satisfied". I can only speak for myself, but I was planning on purchasing Bronco accessories from Ford, but after this I no longer have any interest in giving Ford any more of my money. Ford believes that we will forget all about this the moment our Bronco arrives, but that is very wishful thinking.

Ford may have told us when we "might" expect our Broncos, but in reality we are still in the dark, and one slip us away from another delay.

You hit the nail on the head. 100000% spot on with my exact thoughts and probably most everyone here. They have killed 2+ years of excitement for me on this car.

aj_benedetto

Big Bend
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hoffmanford.com
Vehicle(s)
2010 Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

You hit the nail on the head. 100000% spot on with my exact thoughts and probably most everyone here. They have killed 2+ years of excitement for me on this car.
Ford Bronco 6/30 blend dates 1628868309842

I am the Lorax, and I speak for the trees.

Fordhammer

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I don't think so. When they escalated my case to this team, they told me to call the marketing line and then give my case number. The guy had apparently opened a file on my bronco and said they would look into my specific situation and get back to me within ten days. It's not much but it gave me a little glimmer of hope at least
At least they are doing what's right and starting with the oldest first. Hopefully all the dealer demos are not part of the already delivered group.
[/QUOT
You mean this poster? @Ford Motor Company, any way I can get a replacement?
Could have been alot worse. Looks like the sticker is undamaged !

Sponsored

307Bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Cindy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mitsubishi Evo MR 2012 Mercedes AMG C63
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'd like to think Ford won't keep screwing things up with the Bronco, especially after the heat they're taking on social media now for this latest debacle. But they haven't met an "anticipated" timeline in over a year. Hopefully this time will be different, but it's hard to really believe it will.

LeeMac

Outer Banks
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F350/Expedition/Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Tricky Nick

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 2dr JK, manual, AEV lifted, 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I guess the only thing to ponder now is, Who will be at Dirt Mountain the longest ? Whomever it is we need to get them a shirt, koozie or something. Dirt Mountain Champion (King) or something.
praying for quick delivery of a perfect bronco for this group, and me, but this post reminds me of Sturgill's "...they call me King Turd up here on Shit Mountain...if you want it you can have the crown..."

Edit...forgot to mention the nod to Bronco in this song!

Jmd_wps

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
praying for quick delivery of a perfect bronco for this group, and me, but this post reminds me of Sturgill's "...they call me King Turd up here on Shit Mountain...if you want it you can have the crown..."

Edit...forgot to mention the nod to Bronco in this song!
I had already determined, and now especially after all of this, that this would be the first song I played driving off the lot